Ask a breh traveling thru Colombia 🇨🇴 & Panama 🇵🇦 anything

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Ya gotta take ya mom’s breh. Thats how you get around to all the hoods and get connected wit ya cousins and all that
That's a good question gotta ask mom dukes when I get back from Brazil.
I went to Panama for the first time in 2022. Never had met my family on my mom’s side down there. Only kept in contact on Facebook, WhatsApp before. They treated me so well and I stay with them when I slide down there. My older family speak English because they use to work on the Canal Zone when the US was there.

Lot of my younger cousins dk a lick of English but it’s all love when I slide thru Colon and other parts where normal tourists couldn’t go

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Casco has some nice spots and it’s close to all the nightlife I’d definitely get a airbnb down there.
Saw some dope spots and decided on Casco for next month , wasn’t trying to Uber everywhere, just certain things

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Saw some dope spots and decided on Casco for next month , wasn’t trying to Uber everywhere, just certain things
Panama City has a beautiful subway system. I believe it’s like 40 cents to ride and you can pay with Apple Pay. Uber is dirt cheap too, don’t think I paid more than $10 for a ride

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Women : Colombian women as a whole are better looking than Panamanian shortys but Panama has better Black women. I was along the Caribbean coast, can’t speak for the big cities(bogota, medellin,). Also, saw less flabby women in Colombia. Most were slim with bubble or curvy.

Safety: Felt way safer in panama due to panama being more developed and having a heavy US influence. Police everywhere, I’ve walked back to the spot I’m staying after midnight(non tourist area) with no issues. I wouldn’t dare do this in Colombia. Police can not be trusted. Easier to blend in as a gringo in panama also…you see locals with iPhones, high top Vans, AirPods.

Weather: Seems more humid in panama but maybe it’s just me, it’s dry season in both regions currently. It’s 90 everyday and I go thru multiple shirts a day

Food: I could feed 2 people for $14 in Colombia. The same plate will be $14 for one person in panama. Whole fish dinner with patacones, rice, salad and cocktail. Colombia is way cheaper but I feel like the food in panama is better quality.

Beaches: I’ll drop pics Later & let y’all decide
Never been to Colombia but your analysis of Panama was spot on (at least Panama city). Very modern and interesting city.

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Panama City has a beautiful subway system. I believe it’s like 40 cents to ride and you can pay with Apple Pay. Uber is dirt cheap too, don’t think I paid more than $10 for a ride
:salute:That’s good to know, definitely trying to explore the city and do a few tourist things out there

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Man :whew: and it don’t even be when you hit the bars or clubs. Women just going about they day, straight dime status

Could be a shorty stocking shelves at the bodega or a lobby receptionist.

Fat ass, slim waist, smooth brown skin rocking braids or curly Afro :noah: friendly too and will try to speak broken English with you

That seems to be a reoccurring theme with countries like Colombia, Panama, and Brazil. I know you got broads that can set you up, but still. Feminine, fit, and friendly?

What the hell happened to the women in the states where it's mostly fat and bad attitudes?
cosby-confused.gif

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
@Noriega did you know Manuel Noriega built a Japanese Pagoda-style party home between Boquete and Vulcan (in Potrerillos) where he had crazy orgies and apparently did witchcraft?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
@Noriega did you know Manuel Noriega built a Japanese Pagoda-style party home between Boquete and Vulcan (in Potrerillos) where he had crazy orgies and apparently did witchcraft?

Yeah Noriega did a lot of fukked up shyt. I’ve heard stories from older family members of people going missing, houses getting Molotov bombed, egregious corruption