Ask a breh traveling thru Colombia 🇨🇴 & Panama 🇵🇦 anything

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
ur talking about this

Yes, this was the brother I was talking about. There's no excuse for this man being dead. I didn't know the girl was Black, but I do know they don't value Black lives that much over there, especially after hearing about this.

Although I found it a little strange for her to take a shower first, knowing her fiancee had just been shot, and laying in the streets, I guess she was legit. But I don't think she would have been taking a shower first before going out to check on him, if he was Columbian.

Then again, I gotta keep it real. Ain't no woman who's really into her fiancee, gonna take no shower right after he gets gunned down across the street. I have a lot of mixed feelings about that.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man :whew: and it don’t even be when you hit the bars or clubs. Women just going about they day, straight dime status

Could be a shorty stocking shelves at the bodega or a lobby receptionist.

Fat ass, slim waist, smooth brown skin rocking braids or curly Afro :noah: friendly too and will try to speak broken English with you
It’s amazing how slim the waists be in panama

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
What you think about the protests going on in Panama?
shyt those protests worked :salute:

The Panamanian supreme courts ruled that foreign mining is unconstitutional. Panama got some of the most pristine natural beauty I’ve ever seen. Went on a 3 hour hike when I was there in August. Waterfalls, fruit trees, monkeys, butterflies, colorful flowers :noah: shyt looked like paradise

Some cac corporation is trying to mine copper in the rainforest :camby:

Good on the Panamanian people for taking to the streets the last month and shutting that shyt down :salute: my people applied that pressure

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're still in Colombia and are planning to go to Cali...go to a club called LIVING on a Wednesday....thank me later :mjgrin:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
May be heading out to Panama for a few months. I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade, but what if an expat dies over there, without ever intending to be buried over there.

I assume it could cost thousands to get their remains back to the US. Is there some type of insurance expats carry, to get their remains back to the states just in case? A person just visiting overseas may want to consider this too. For example, Shanquilla Robinson.

I'll follow up with the fun questions, like women, pensionado benefites, etc... later.
I constantly urge all my peoples to always always always get a travel insurance plan or international health plan before leaving the country no matter how short the trip or if you're living somewhere as an expat. Majority of regular US health insurance plans will not cover you if something happens outside of the country. Make sure it has some type of an evacuation policy. some will airlift you to nearest medical facility in the country you're in, some will go as far as airlifting you back to the states or your remains (God forbid) if needed.

Some policies I had in the past:
cigna global
geoblue

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm thinking of going to Panama to connect with my mom's side of the family there. Where would you recommend I stay as a tourist who only speaks a little Spanish and understands a bit more.