Asians (NYC) in line to support their OWN. Ice cream named "Strawberry Shawty"

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
If indian culture was poppin and they took your shyt im sure you would have somethin to say, worry about your own people

398a5e2c36f5cfc3b78a2042e86cabb4.jpg

I'm outraged.

Anyway, it's ironic for you to tell others to worry about their own people when you're upset about Chinese people selling ice cream in chinatown :mjlol:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Language is a major key.
No c00n but I think all blacks should learn French ( creole ).
Not only does it unify a race/culture but it also makes sure that no outsiders can't exploit you.

Daps
Reppin
Canada

I'm outraged.

Anyway, it's ironic for you to tell others to worry about their own people when you're upset about Chinese people selling ice cream in chinatown :mjlol:

I think black people need to consider opening Pizza joints in their communities, I doubt the Italians would be mad. It's a good idea.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps

I'm outraged.

Oprah wearing a dress is nothing close to using a black phrase on a business you're going to economically empower yourself and your community with. Them using 'Shawty' doesn't particularly bother me but the question is, why are you even here if black grievances bother you so much?

Go post on the Indian Coli if you're so hurt.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Oprah wearing a dress is nothing close to using a black phrase on a business you're going to economically empower yourself and your community with. Them using 'Shawty' doesn't particularly bother me but the question is, why are you even here if black grievances bother you so much?

Go post on the Indian Coli if you're so hurt.

People who get outraged over the most insignificant shyt bothers me, it has nothing to do with any particular ethnic group or race. A lot of black lingo, vernacular or whatever has become infused into mainstream American culture and this is a product of that, nobody is exploiting anybody. Grievance? Lmao fukk outta here with this weak shyt.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing stopping anyone in this thread from supporting black businesses in their neighborhood. Find them, and give them your business instead of shipping outside of your community.
^^^This. You can't save everybody. Just do your due diligence, use word of mouth, and help people thrive. Face palming every time you see
other cultures supporting themselves don't help anything. Put in work and see where it goes from there.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
People who get outraged over the most insignificant shyt bothers me, it has nothing to do with any particular ethnic group or race. A lot of black lingo, vernacular or whatever has become infused into mainstream American culture and this is a product of that, nobody is exploiting anybody. Grievance? Lmao fukk outta here with this weak shyt.
So first you say 'it's not about race' like a typical fake liberal then in the next breath you admit it is about race because we're talking about black vernacular, you sound goofy as fukk right now. It's mostly our shyt that gets Megaman copied into 'mainstream American culture' and we get 0 props or economic benefits from it; not being black I don't expect you to understand.

My point is if you're so bothered why are you posting on the black board? you still haven't answered that.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
So first you say 'it's not about race' like a typical fake liberal then in the next breath you admit it is about race because we're talking about black vernacular, you sound goofy as fukk right now. It's mostly our shyt that gets Megaman copied into 'mainstream American culture' and we get 0 props or economic benefits from it; not being black I don't expect you to understand.

My point is if you're so bothered why are you posting on the black board? you still haven't answered that.

OK, so what economic benefits do you think you are entitled to from the profits of this ice cream business?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
OK, so what economic benefits do you think you are entitled to from the profits of this ice cream business?
you in every thread like this, worry about that indian culture. Nobody care about a Indian who like to listen to hip hop have to say about black people or its culture

Bottom feed somewhere else that opinion of yours dont mean shyt to us

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
What the fukk does that have to do with the price of tea in China? If you're posting non-sequiturs and won't answer why you post here instead of the Indian Coli then this conversation is over and I'd appreciate it if you stopped quoting me. Thanks.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had the ice cream there and it;s pretty damn good but im sticking to the chinatown ice cream factory instead.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
you in every thread like this, worry about that indian culture. Nobody care about a Indian who like to listen to hip hop have to say about black people or its culture

Bottom feed somewhere else that opinion of yours dont mean shyt to us

No doubt but then at the same time your opinion shouldn't matter to someone else, in this case asians, running their business...unless that business is harming you, which isn't the case here.