Asians (NYC) in line to support their OWN. Ice cream named "Strawberry Shawty"

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
What the fukk does that have to do with the price of tea in China? If you're posting non-sequiturs and won't answer why you post here instead of the Indian Coli then this conversation is over and I'd appreciate it if you stopped quoting me. Thanks.

Of course this conversation is over, you have no answers. K, we're done here.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
398a5e2c36f5cfc3b78a2042e86cabb4.jpg

People in East Africa wear the same attire. Try again.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like this kind of criticism. It is constructive. My takeaway from this is that blacks should make better products (i.e. try new ice cream techniques like "rolled ice cream") that everybody, blacks included, want to eat. Straight black businesses only work in black countries or places where there are a plethora of blacks. Moreover blacks should make better use of AA culture (i.e. use hip hop to sell chicken or ice cream) to market those products. Black

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While Black folks in Harlem got WHAT?
:camby: fukk outta here with that shyt. Black folks in Harlem support other black businesses. I dont know why ppl want so badly to believe that we dont

I stay in Amy Ruths. My girl been gettin her nails done at some expensive ass black owned salon that she loves to death. Our dog's groomer is black and in harlem. There are plenty of black businesses in nyc with a ton of black customers

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:camby: fukk outta here with that shyt. Black folks in Harlem support other black businesses. I dont know why ppl want so badly to believe that we dont

I stay in Amy Ruths. My girl been gettin her nails done at some expensive ass black owned salon that she loves to death. Our dog's groomer is black and in harlem. There are plenty of black businesses in nyc with a ton of black customers
How often does she frequent the salon? How often do y'all groom yalls dog?
Where do u grocery shop?

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How often does she frequent the salon? How often do y'all groom yalls dog?
Where do u grocery shop?
:dwillhuh: Breh how is how often we go relevant? We suppose to go everyday because their black owned? We arent their only customers. I dont count the times she go to the salon but i know its her main place. She goes regularly. The dogs get groomed whenever they need it. They get boarded at the same place whenever necessary as well. She'll usually hit up a farmer's market. I think theirs a black owned fish market she frequents as well. I dont cook, i eat out 90% of the time and most of the places I frequent are black owned unless i decide to hit up a fast food chain.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Another thread where the TC acts like most black people are crabs. Plenty of black businesses thrive with our support. Stop the fukking nonsense and go walk around your community. Swear some of you lames would have people believe there are only 10 black businesses in all of NYC and every single of of em is struggling.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This. Pretty much every major ethnicity in NY has their own businesses in their communities. IDK what these clowns talking about.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be fair, asians line up for every fukkin thing
shoes, electronics, krispy kreme, in n out, those pearl drinks. doesnt matter who owns what, these mothafukkas are gona line up
hypebeastin for the gram