Asians (NYC) in line to support their OWN. Ice cream named "Strawberry Shawty"

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Am I the only fukking person who is focused on how fukking delicious that ice cream looks?

Everything gotta be racial on this site damn. You either are a super militant fukk all other races cat, an armchair militant secretly repping #pawglife, or a crash bandic00n. For ONCE, just look at the ice cream!!

Stop bytching about the lack of black businesses. Save up, find or nurture an existing passion that can be a career/moneymaker, build a solid, conservative business plan and tag yourself into the goddamn game.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I'm lactose intolerant (like most people of color) and am also conscious of non-plant based sweeteners I consume so I wouldn't support this shyt, even if it were owned by cousin Pookie. I will however support a smoothie/juice bar, looseleaf tea boutique or something. Blacks do support their own if it is a quality product and service offered.

When I am in Baltimore I stop through the Land of Kush all the time and see black folks spending money and eating good all the time. Have fun with that diabetes dining and those copays and hemodialysis deductibles as they will surely accumulate during your Golden years from all that creme fat and refined sugar. :ufdup:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:

wait "rolled ice cream" :lupe:

Chocolate-Ice-Cream-Cake-Roll-Barbara-Bakes.jpg

:mjcry: im too old for this shyt, my blood would get diabetes grainy

Why didn't I think of that? :mindblown:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
nikkas enjoy watching each other fail then support each other

ive noticed it can also be a thing of support going both ways, u know, like "im supporting u but u not supporting me? ok fuk u" type of thing , ive seen it

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This thread is full of sadness.

Be mad at Asian people going to an Asian owned Ice cream shop which sells a Asian based product in the predominantly Asian part of NYC brehs.

Let us focus on the ice cream instead.

86149bf0233fd0c1df975c8e9b541c0cad15d90b.png

That rolled ice cream seems interesting, but is it me, or does it look like you don't get that much ice cream?
Looks like a whole bunch of air pockets in that cup.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This thread is full of sadness.

Be mad at Asian people going to an Asian owned Ice cream shop which sells a Asian based product in the predominantly Asian part of NYC brehs.

Let us focus on the ice cream instead.

86149bf0233fd0c1df975c8e9b541c0cad15d90b.png

That rolled ice cream seems interesting, but is it me, or does it look like you don't get that much ice cream?
Looks like a whole bunch of air pockets in that cup.
:pachaha:how much ice cream you need brah?

Daps
We had the chance to buy up 125th Street back when everyone was too scared to come up that way andnobody stepped up to the plate. Nicky Barnes, Frank Lucas, Diddy, Dame and 100 other Harlem dudes who were rich at the time could locked Harlem down. Instead they let 60 year old Jewish men buy up everything.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Black on black need to be more proactive showing love to each if you ask me.
We keep saying this shyt but nothing I'd fukking happening. I do my best to support black businesses in my area, but some black folks are just fukking lost and love to put others down and shyt. Then when a brother is doing well or has made it other blacks start getting jealous and do crazy shyt. It's like there is no hope for the black race, shyt straight up saddens me. Friend of mine told me that maybe we just support our family and close friends. I wanna help the black race as much as I can, but shyt is soo disheartening. When, just when?