Asians (NYC) in line to support their OWN. Ice cream named "Strawberry Shawty"

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Mention that Black group economics is shyt and this is the type of rhetoric that gets spewed. :snoop:
OKAY, be a big boy and take my ONE LINE in the OP about Blacks out......Does the message still get across? Are there people who's feelings are less hurt or what? I dont get what your misuse of the word "SWIPE" accomplishes? :lupe:

Okay, Black group economics is PERFECT, A+, 100%! SOLUTION? What solution when this is NOOOO PROBLEM. :smile:

Okay, so the second part of post #29 should make you feel great then. :ld:

Breh, there's not even a Black business directory and it's almost 2016.

There's multiple black business directories, I use them all the time.

And even if there isn't that's still no excuse because you can go out and find the black businesses in your neighborhood if you really wanted to, that's what I did.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Your father put his dikk in your ass at 1 week old and never saw you again, dizzle. Stop.

That was a corny reply breh, do better. But you do come off like a nikka Iooking for direction. It's why you parrot all these internet celebs.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
That was a corny reply breh, do better. But you do come off like a nikka Iooking for direction. It's why you parrot all these internet celebs.
That's why u watch MY POSTS. I know the truth of u and your lack of a daddy growing up. That's why u pay attention right? Well, I dont know where he is if youre looking for another "fix." :lupe:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im tired of hearing this simple and lazy narrative, Black folk dont support Black businesses.

First off, too many Black business owners(particularly the Bougie crew), do a terrible job of advertising and marketing their business to the general Black community in their area.

Thats the number 1 problem right there, too many folks dont put in that work in pounding the pavement and getting the word out.

And when we look at Asians and Latinos, they have newspapers, radio, and TV stations strictly for them, that directly reaches their prospective clientele.

Quick example, im in NYC for the week, went to this spot to check out some music last night. Get into the spot, this band is doing they thing, music is lovely on some Robert Glasper tip. After their set was over, i try to ask the singer about the group, possible tour dates, and buying their tunes. This broad instead off building with a new fan, she was too preoccupied chatting to her friends. She said she was gonna give me their card, but off course she didn't.

Shiit like this happens too much

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Mention that Black group economics is shyt and this is the type of rhetoric that gets spewed. :snoop:
OKAY, be a big boy and take my ONE LINE in the OP about Blacks out......Does the message still get across? Are there people who's feelings are less hurt or what? I dont get what your misuse of the word "SWIPE" accomplishes? :lupe:

Okay, Black group economics is PERFECT, A+, 100%! SOLUTION? What solution when this is NOOOO PROBLEM. :smile:

Okay, so the second part of post #28 should make you feel great then. :ld:
first, you chopped up my words in the quotes, i just wanted him to stop using words like "feminine" to describe my stance. he's not making any points, just trying to insult me. second, what the fukk are you talking about in your rebuttal? all i'm saying is shaming does nothing, it's not educational and it will never solve the problem with black economics. all that's being offered as a solutions are words like "crabs" and statements along the lines of "we need to get our shyt together". increasing economic strength isn't just a matter of going to black businesses and buying shyt or a "change" in mentality.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That's why u watch MY POSTS. I know the truth of u and your lack of a daddy growing up. That's why u pay attention right? Well, I dont know where he is if youre looking for another "fix." :lupe:

It's hard to take anything you type seriously when I know how delusional you are. You live vicariously through dudes you watch on the internet. SWP, Tommy Sotomayor, Tariq Nasheed. You don't have an original thought in your head :francis:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
first, you chopped up my words in the quotes, i just wanted him to stop using words like "feminine" to describe my stance. he's not making any points, just trying to insult me. second, what the fukk are you talking about in your rebuttal? all i'm saying is shaming does nothing, it's not educational and it will never solve the problem with black economics. all that's being offered as a solutions are words like "crabs" and statements along the lines of "we need to get our shyt together". increasing economic strength isn't just a matter of going to black businesses and buying shyt or a "change" in mentality.
I said everything is perfect, dog damn. :damn: U can ride out the thread then, shyt. :wtf: Asians are just trying to KEEP UP WITH US. :beli:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
It's hard to take anything you type seriously when I know how delusional you are. You live vicariously through dudes you watch on the internet. SWP, Tommy Sotomayor, Tariq Nasheed. You don't have an original thought in your head :francis:
Okay. Then U obviously can disregard EVERYTHING I say then. S'all good wit da wood. If you listen to a blog or podcast....HEY :yeshrug: Everything u say/type after clicking PLAY can be minimized to "parroting." :ld: OK. I get and accept your logic. No emotions here Dizz

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Okay. Then U obviously can disregard EVERYTHING I say then. S'all good wit da wood. If you listen to a blog or podcast....HEY :yeshrug: Everything u say/type after clicking PLAY can be minimized to "parroting." :ld: OK. I get and accept your logic. No emotions here Dizz

The sad part is I don't even think you recognize you're not even thinking for yourself. I'll let you cook breh.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I think the breh might be a little slow.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I think the breh might be a little slow.
But you're still in a slow person's thread. Tell us why when you just spewed out "I'll let you cook." :lupe:

Be surprised that an ethnic enclave is supporting a store. You guys are overthinking this. If this was in Harlem, you'd have a point.
I dont think ANYONE is surprised. I take this as AUTOMATIC. Remeber, my point in the OP was "let's watch them flourish"....more of an ADMIRATION thing seeing Non-Whites buy from one another. It got cackles from your typical crabs but :manny:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
It really is difficult to watch other races prosper as we continue to fight to just be seen as human. I don't want to point fingers because ultimately its OUR responsibility, as a people, to prosper....BUT the policies/laws/ideologies passed by liberal democrats have been nothing but a hindrance to our success.