Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:snoop: Africans have kick these Asians out if their countries, regardless of how much money they bring in.

Yup kick em out... before learning the skills you need to sustain whatever they built. Before being in a position to have a proper transfer of power :martin:

The same dumb ass shyt over and over again :snoop:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The chinese guy was saying everyone got their ass kicked by cacs. But everyone but Africa eventually used the cacs own technology and flipped the game.

While everyone else studied the cac game and plotted/plotting, blacks seem comfortable being static.

We as blacks need to decide if we're going to attempt to compete in white society, or burn it down and replace it. I believe that's where we're stuck at first.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I saw this video last year on a South African news site. The Chinese dude doesn't know much about African colonial history, probably assumes every colony was given infrastructure or was organized the same way. I bet he doesn't understand the difference between settler colonies (S.Rhodesia,Namibia,Kenya) and others that were not and how that influenced building of infrastructure. Some colonies were set up as appendages or labour sources like Malawi,Zambia or even the basic difference between those type of colonies and various education systems for example in Zimbabwe church run schools were allowed to remain open while in SA they were all closed. Some colonies like Ivory Coast had leaders educated in France and assimilated while the Brits never countenanced that idea. He has no idea of what was built pre and post colonization in African countries , some inherited infrastructure others were nothing more than trading posts with rail to siphon off resources.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The Congo was one of the most Fukked over and exploited colonies in Africa though. And they were basically left to fend for themselves.

How do you expect a group of people tha were not given the skill sto help you? That's like asking a dude that's majoring in creative writing to help you with a programming assignment! The chinese man failed to do his research on that

What is now the Democratic Republic of Congo had less than 10 indigenous university graduates in 1960. In contrast, Nigeria had around 1,000 at that point.

The Belgians built some infrastructure but a lot of it was from forced labour in which tens of thousands of Congolese died.

The Congolese colonial state was hollow. The Roman Catholic Church, Belgian corporations controlled a lot such as education, housing, healthcare. The colonial state was tiny in order to save on cost.

The type of colonialism that people in India had for over 150 years was far different from the colonialism that Belgian had for less than 100 years.

:francis:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's referring to modern day African Americans not the just freed slaves ones and we would. Our country would easily be the best nation in that shythole of a continent after 10-15 years of us running our own nation
I'm guessing this was the attitude the Isrealis took when they stole Palestine...

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The chinese guy was saying everyone got their ass kicked by cacs. But everyone but Africa eventually used the cacs own technology and flipped the game.

While everyone else studied the cac game and plotted/plotting, blacks seem comfortable being static.

We as blacks need to decide if we're going to attempt to compete in white society, or burn it down and replace it. I believe that's where we're stuck at first.

What happened in Africa is far different than what happened in Asia. China existed before colonial rape. Did Liberia, the Congo or Kenya?
:francis:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
These clowns forget that after WW2 MUCH of Asia was developed by the west! The same did not happen for Africa. Forgot what it was called because someone posted a link about it on here but was about the West fueling Asian economies right after WW2.

:ufdup: Containment
Containment - Wikipedia

Containment is a geopolitical strategy to stop the expansion of an enemy. It is best known as the Cold War policy of the United States and its allies to prevent the spread of communism. A component of the Cold War, this policy was a response to a series of moves by the Soviet Union to increase communist influence in Eastern Europe, China, Korea, Africa, and Vietnam. Containment represented a middle-ground position between detente and rollback.

The basis of the doctrine was articulated in a 1946 cable by U.S. diplomat George F. Kennan during the post-World War II administration of U.S. President Harry Truman. As a description of U.S. foreign policy, the word originated in a report Kennan submitted to U.S. Defense Secretary James Forrestal in 1947, a report that was later used in a magazine article. It is a translation of the French cordon sanitaire, used to describe Western policy toward the Soviet Union in the 1920s.

:jbhmm:
Communist china & USSR were heavily armed & contiguous which means the west couldn't stage a direct attack on ether. They also couldn't successfully destabalize/democratise Asian communist Nations (korean/vietnam war) So you build up allied nations to serve as way points and defensive beach heads(Japan) in the region. There is no impetus to build up anything in Africa because they are free to destabilize & democratize countries.:sas2:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I'm guessing this was the attitude the Isrealis took when they stole Palestine...
This world is about infinite amount of people competing for a finite amount of resources and land.

Thats the story of human history summed up in one sentence

There are no morals, there are no ethics, there are no "rules". Jews needed their own land and they went out and got it. Arabs have a history of committing similar heinous acts so I'm not shedding tears for them.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
These clowns forget that after WW2 MUCH of Asia was developed by the west! The same did not happen for Africa. Forgot what it was called because someone posted a link about it on here but was about the West fueling Asian economies right after WW2.

Top ten poster :wow:

South Korea was made to succeed. Angola, Ethiopia, Somalia, Former Zaire etc. etc. were just pawns in the Cold War which could be discarded and destroyed

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's referring to modern day African Americans not the just freed slaves ones and we would. Our country would easily be the best nation in that shythole of a continent after 10-15 years of us running our own nation

More educated, organized, mobile black people with financial backing tried and failed. What makes you think its gonna work with today's AA's who are way less organized and way way more integrated into white society than in the past?

You are just making emotional comments now, settle down