Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
They have problems with no one having sex or getting married or having children.:francis:

Their birthrate isn't keeping up with their deathrate.:francis:
That's a better problem than people in 3rd world countries popping out kids they can't even afford to feed

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
nikkas will never learn :mjlol:

There are no allies for blacks to be had. Anti blackness is inherent in almost every single culture across the globe

Blacks need to build countries and societies for blacks and quit looking for friendships unless it's business or about money

Africans probably should start looking at more successful regions and see what worked for them and try to apply it to their own situation because gosh knows what they're doing now and have been doing for the last few decades hasn't been working. It's the laughing stock of the world and it needs to change

Everybody needs allies just have to protect your interests

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
The only asians I respect are the Japanese. Every other version is TRASH.:francis:

The Japanese are the most civilized of the Asians, and by miles. It's not even close. Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying Japanese are tolerant and love everyone, I'm just saying they are the most educated and civilized of all the Asians. They are actual the equals of other groups of people, most other Asian groups are lapdogs and suckbutts let white people shame them and look down on them. I think you will only find Asians who don't give a fukk about anyone in Philippines and Japan, all the others are lap dogs and sidekicks of white people, sadly.
It aint really about cultural respect for blacks. It's more about Japanese not seeing themselves as inferior to anyone. They believe they are on a higher level than whites, blacks, etc,. They dont have self-esteem problems like the rest of Asia. That's why Japan is the only Asian country that's entirely successful despite white people attacking them and without white people's help after.

Really now? The Nazis of Asia are a civilized people? They are successful without white people now? How old are you? Did they not teach you in school how the US and the Allies rebuilt and stabilized Japan, not to mention it's us who keeps them from getting their asses kicked by the surrounding Asian countries whom they committed horrific atrocities against.

Milestones: 1945–1952 - Office of the Historian

"After the defeat of Japan in World War II, the United States led the Allies in the occupation and rehabilitation of the Japanese state. Between 1945 and 1952, the U.S. occupying forces, led by General Douglas A. MacArthur, enacted widespread military, political, economic, and social reforms."

Smh at this rewriting of Japanese history

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
You have to love how certain people forget that the Japanese were Nazis and many still believe the ideology.

keyakizaka3f-1-web.jpg

Current J-Pop group
https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37843779?client=safari

Next thing you know we'll have coli posters talking about how the nazis sympathized with the black community and weren't racist. Smh. Y'all are disgusting

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
All the weaboos obssessed with Japanese anime culture copping pleas in here.

" I feel like the japanese respect black people more"

The Japanese are heavily nationalistic. :russ:

They hate outsiders period.

Exactly! These weaboos are disgusting. They better be white. Fools in here talking about they respect black people and black culture, I guess white people do too since they love to copy us. Smh

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barely, they just happen to have more black people and black people are more invested in their culture
the latent racism is there and it's tied to colorism (which I really don't understand how it has spread to non-white cultures)

We exist on a planet where darker skin people are generally poorer (or perceived that way) than fairer skinned people. Its not too hard to understand why colorism would be so pervasive.

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
you just can't hate asians but they have no problem hatin your black ass...fukk them and their society...you look like an anime watchin, manga collectin, hentai fappin ass nikka...don't let Ling Ling and her drawn on bubble t*ts cloud your noggin...asians are pieces of shyt...

:yeshrug: I got love for them

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Really now? The Nazis of Asia are a civilized people? They are successful without white people now? How old are you? Did they not teach you in school how the US and the Allies rebuilt and stabilized Japan, not to mention it's us who keeps them from getting their asses kicked by the surrounding Asian countries whom they committed horrific atrocities against.

Milestones: 1945–1952 - Office of the Historian

"After the defeat of Japan in World War II, the United States led the Allies in the occupation and rehabilitation of the Japanese state. Between 1945 and 1952, the U.S. occupying forces, led by General Douglas A. MacArthur, enacted widespread military, political, economic, and social reforms."

Smh at this rewriting of Japanese history
fukk outta here cac:camby: They occupied and enforced oppression in Japan until they had to deal with communists and left. When the Japanese got they country back is when they modernized and started building.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I didn't watch yet but one thing about Asians that I wish more black men would emulate is the Machiavellian mentality they tend to have. Also all black men esp around my age should read Art of War.