Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I was just watching this vid the other day, Asian dude was shytting on Africans something fierce. The African brotha didn't even really try to challenge anything he was saying though. "You neglected what others had left for you, you completely destroyed them..it will take generations to make things right" :wow:

Wht did they leave African people? Poverty? That chink is the biggest euro cuck sucker on the planet. African dude look like he was gonna slap that chinky eyed clown at the end :pachaha:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:manny: The dude has a point..Its a harsh truth....the Railway systems in Africa were built by colonialists and the African governments have done very little to upgrade or even maintain them in 60 years...if you go through each country youll find the miles of track laid before 1960 is the same as now...or sometimes even less :skip:

You could argue they were built for resource extraction (theft of resources) and not transporting people or economic development but still if someone breaks into your farm and leaves a perfectly good working Truck after they leave it would be foolish of you not to use it and maintain it.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I feel like the Japanese are the most open minded. They seem to respect black culture a lot more than other Asians
Barely, they just happen to have more black people and black people are more invested in their culture
the latent racism is there and it's tied to colorism (which I really don't understand how it has spread to non-white cultures)

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I dont think he means any offense just being ignorant

I just cant hate asian people because we dont have any real histroy of hate between us. I sometimes wish we had a more closer union with them than white people. I would rather integrate into their society than white peoples.

Be under another group of people foot breh

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Singapore got their independence in the 60s and is also a multi cultural country held together by artificial borders

They are statistically the most academically astute nation in the world and their infrastructure is almost on par with the west

Excuse season is over

This...

Singapore got their shyt together in less than 50 years...

Japan got nuked to high heaven and was destroying the USA economically by the 70s and 80s...

China has been building itself up over generations...to the point they rival the USA...

Japan learned from the Americans and then bested the Americans...

Singapore and Hong Kong learned from the British....

If you gonna be colonized...at least learn something...fukk...Africa is still being colonized and they just let the fukking Chinese do all the damn work....:mjlol:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What have modern day Africans done to earn anyone's respect though?

A lot of those countries are filled with incompetence from the top down and it starts with the leaders and politicians

The ethnic fault lines of many so called African countries greatly hinders progress. African countries need leaders that will unify ALL the people instead of showing favortism to their own ethnic group. This causes great division time and time again. To survive as nationstates its something that needs to be worked. African countries are headed in the right direction but are still far behind most of the world in terms of development.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I dont think he means any offense just being ignorant

I just cant hate asian people because we dont have any real histroy of hate between us. I sometimes wish we had a more closer union with them than white people. I would rather integrate into their society than white peoples.
This is one goofy ass post:mjlol::camby:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Asian societies are far more xenophobic than European cultures. Integrating into their society would only cause disdain and resentment. Africans get no respect because we are seen as free loaders. If we want respect we ought to build up our own socieities where can compete on the global playing field.
Nope. They steal black people's stuff and monetize it all the time. It's not that they see black people as freeloaders, it's that they see white people as their saviors.

Ya'll gotta remember almost all these Asians countries were dirt poor as fukk 20-30 years ago. They were all like Cambodia level poor. The only wealthy countries in Asia were Singapore ( damn near British run), Taiwan (American run), Hong Kong (British run), South Korea (American run), and Japan (the only wealthy, and totally foreign independent Asian run success story). Literally Asians grew up knowing the only successful Asian is 1 being run by white people. That's why they believe white people are better than them. Asians almost believe that they can't do anything correctly without a white person there to make sure.

Blacks look at South Africa and say:pacspit: "White people aint shyte"

Asians look at Hong Kong and say, "Wow! Thank you white people"

Black people will never suck up to or grovel to whites who attacked us, Asians literally thank white people for attacking them and say white people trying to make their countries civilized.

Black people dont have this mentally at all about our enemies...THANK GOD!

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Before I click on this fukkery is it bad?
It's basically an Asian contractor shytting on Africans. Pure fukkery. If you don't want your mood ruined, save it for later.

Asian dude isn't wrong, but what he doesn't understand is that there was no transfer of power and knowledge.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
This is what many Asian people think and have been taught by bums teaching them English and drinking with them in the bars while fukking their wives and gf.

Many Asian men are really the biggest suckbutt c00ns, they literally scared of white people and would sell their soul to date a white woman. It's so pathetic.

Most Asian men literally believe white men are better than them in everyway...Even sexually :scust: I guess they would rather be lapdogs and sidekicks than hated and attacked like blacks for standing up to whites
Facto the browner asians usually have a better disposition