Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
I dont think he means any offense just being ignorant

I just cant hate asian people because we dont have any real histroy of hate between us. I sometimes wish we had a more closer union with them than white people. I would rather integrate into their society than white peoples.

you just can't hate asians but they have no problem hatin your black ass...fukk them and their society...you look like an anime watchin, manga collectin, hentai fappin ass nikka...don't let Ling Ling and her drawn on bubble t*ts cloud your noggin...asians are pieces of shyt...

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I feel like the Japanese are the most open minded. They seem to respect black culture a lot more than other Asians
It aint really about cultural respect for blacks. It's more about Japanese not seeing themselves as inferior to anyone. They believe they are on a higher level than whites, blacks, etc,. They dont have self-esteem problems like the rest of Asia. That's why Japan is the only Asian country that's entirely successful despite white people attacking them and without white people's help after.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Barely, they just happen to have more black people and black people are more invested in their culture
the latent racism is there and it's tied to colorism (which I really don't understand how it has spread to non-white cultures)
Yeah that is true

I definitely don't expect all of them to be open minded. But many of them do appreciate black art like hip hop and jazz

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
It aint really about cultural respect for blacks. It's more about Japanese not seeing themselves as inferior to anyone. They believe they are on a higher level than whites, blacks, etc,. They dont have self-esteem problems like the rest of Asia. That's why Japan is the only Asian country that's entirely successful despite white people attacking them and without white people's help after.
I see

Honestly that level of honor and pride is admirable tho

I wish our people could have had that to endure White supremacy. Being cut off from our roots and being a minority in a foreign country didn't help. Neither does the trauma and ptsd of slavery

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
He ain't wrong... :/
He's way wrong.

His mentality is bytchmade. You let white people attack you, then thank them for the things they built while you were captive? Things you weren't able to enjoy while they were in control. NEVER, fukk that!

My attacker can never be my friend. I can never look at my attacker and be grateful for my oppression, Asians do that all the time. They will forgive the French, British and the Dutch for attacking them and controlling their land, women, and government and killing their citizens. However, Asians will NEVER forgive another Asian country for doing the same like white people did.

Chinese will forgive the British for the Opium wars and controlling Shanghai and Hong Kong and the rapes and the murders, but they would NEVER forgive the Japanese or the Koreans or the Vietnamese for the same things. c00ns

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Saw it about 2 months ago. Certain parts...well let's just say the mj smiley with the fumanchu would be a perfect fit.

The shyt dude in that clip had to put up with in that film at times...

Daps
nikkas will never learn :mjlol:

There are no allies for blacks to be had. Anti blackness is inherent in almost every single culture across the globe

Blacks need to build countries and societies for blacks and quit looking for friendships unless it's business or about money

Africans probably should start looking at more successful regions and see what worked for them and try to apply it to their own situation because gosh knows what they're doing now and have been doing for the last few decades hasn't been working. It's the laughing stock of the world and it needs to change

I've been saying this for so long now.

I really don't like how the Asian was talking :upsetfavre:

But at the same time, I really want to know the back story to exactly what he's talking about. I think the African brotha might have been Congolese? I'm guessing Congo was under colonial rule at some point and got worse after colonial rule :yeshrug:

Anybody have some more info on the situation?

Congo during colonization was hell. Have you read what King Leopold from Belgium did to them?

Singapore got their independence in the 60s and is also a multi cultural country held together by artificial borders

They are statistically the most academically astute nation in the world and their infrastructure is almost on par with the west

Excuse season is over

Singapore's government actually gives a fukk about it's citizens. Majority of African governments don't care for their citizens.

Plus Singapore has extremely strict laws ( the Death Penalty Laws over there are no joke )

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I've been saying this for so long now.

Congo during colonization was hell. Have you read what King Leopold from Belgium did to them?

Singapore's government actually gives a fukk about it's citizens. Majority of African governments don't care for their citizens.

Plus Singapore has extremely strict laws ( the Death Penalty Laws over there are no joke )
If strict laws are what it takes to keep things running smooth than :manny: