Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
I dont think he means any offense just being ignorant

I just cant hate asian people because we dont have any real histroy of hate between us. I sometimes wish we had a more closer union with them than white people. I would rather integrate into their society than white peoples.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is quite sad. The African man didnt even have an argument. One hand I agree, it makes sense to build upon the infrastructure left behind by the colonialist. On the other hand its very clear he doesn't respect Africans.

Towards the end he talked about the Congolese's spending habits, which could in all honestly apply to our people (AA) as well. This is actually quite sad.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps

I just cant hate asian people because we dont have any real histroy of hate between us. I sometimes wish we had a more closer union with them than white people. I would rather integrate into their society than white peoples.
nikkas will never learn :mjlol:

There are no allies for blacks to be had. Anti blackness is inherent in almost every single culture across the globe

Blacks need to build countries and societies for blacks and quit looking for friendships unless it's business or about money

Africans probably should start looking at more successful regions and see what worked for them and try to apply it to their own situation because gosh knows what they're doing now and have been doing for the last few decades hasn't been working. It's the laughing stock of the world and it needs to change

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
1. The video is from a white supremacist YT channel that disseminates anti-black propaganda. Warren Yurmind
Don't fall for the agenda.

2. China and whatever African country the dude is are not even comparable. These are brand new countries being formed barely a few decades old mashed together from artificial borders. China is a multi-millenia old entity that was temporarily interrupted by the Europeans. Both were colonised but the context is different. Chinese breh obviously doesn't know much history and is jumping to simplistic conclusions. African breh also doesn't know his shyt.

PS. fukk the cacs that uploaded this shyt. Slick devils.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
This is quite sad. The African man didnt even have an argument. One hand I agree, it makes sense to build upon the infrastructure left behind by the colonialist. On the other hand its very clear he doesn't respect Africans.

Towards the end he talked about the Congolese's spending habits, which could in all honestly apply to our people (AA) as well. This is actually quite sad.
What have modern day Africans done to earn anyone's respect though?

A lot of those countries are filled with incompetence from the top down and it starts with the leaders and politicians

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I really don't like how the Asian was talking :upsetfavre:

But at the same time, I really want to know the back story to exactly what he's talking about. I think the African brotha might have been Congolese? I'm guessing Congo was under colonial rule at some point and got worse after colonial rule :yeshrug:

Anybody have some more info on the situation?

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
The Japanese are the most civilized of the Asians, and by miles. It's not even close. Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying Japanese are tolerant and love everyone, I'm just saying they are the most educated and civilized of all the Asians. They are actual the equals of other groups of people, most other Asian groups are lapdogs and suckbutts let white people shame them and look down on them. I think you will only find Asians who don't give a fukk about anyone in Philippines and Japan, all the others are lap dogs and sidekicks of white people, sadly.
Nah. There are a lot of white supremacist Filipino c00ns.

Daps
Reppin
Canada

What is there to respect in light of what he's talking about, especially as a foreign worker?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
FYI this is the rest of his page.

dLK3eqW.png

mKF40gm.png

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
1. The video is from a white supremacist YT channel that disseminates anti-black propaganda. Warren Yurmind
Don't fall for the agenda.

2. China and whatever African country the dude is are not even comparable. These are brand new countries being formed barely a few decades old mashed together from artificial borders. China is a multi-millenia old entity that was temporarily interrupted by the Europeans. Both were colonised but the context is different. Chinese breh obviously doesn't know much history and is jumping to simplistic conclusions. African breh also doesn't know his shyt.

PS. fukk the cacs that uploaded this shyt. Slick devils.
Singapore got their independence in the 60s and is also a multi cultural country held together by artificial borders

They are statistically the most academically astute nation in the world and their infrastructure is almost on par with the west

Excuse season is over

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Every non black race is like that when it comes to blacks

Don't get hot under the collar now when you made a whole thread a few days ago giving non black minorities a pass for this BS
Hot about what. I'm in Asia all the time, so I know the men their consider white people to be better than them. I've had women tell me that the culture is dependent on white people and believe that white people are better than them.

Women who were taught this in English classes as young age by some old wrinkly, broke cac with a 20 year old asian girlfriend who knows old Asians will praise her for dating grandfather. Asians need white people to let them in Europe or USA or Canada, so they grovel and beg and do everything they can to accommodate any bum who shows up in the country. This is what women who are angry about Asian men grovelling tell me, women that dont really mess with cacs, but are annoyed that Asian men see themselves as so inferior. It's sad.

Nothing to get hot about, it's really just sad to see another group of men who emasculated and grovelling to white men just to be 2nd place or a sidekick

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Asian societies are far more xenophobic than European cultures. Integrating into their society would only cause disdain and resentment. Africans get no respect because we are seen as free loaders. If we want respect we ought to build up our own socieities where can compete on the global playing field.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Hot about what. I'm in Asia all the time, so I know the men their consider white people to be better than them. I've had women tell me that the culture is dependent on white people and believe that white people are better than them.

Women who were taught this in English classes as young age by some old wrinkly, broke cac with a 20 year old asian girlfriend who knows old Asians will praise her for dating grandfather. Asians need white people to let them in Europe or USA or Canada, so they grovel and beg and do everything they can to accommodate any bum who shows up in the country. This is what women who are angry about Asian men grovelling tell me, women that dont really mess with cacs, but are annoyed that Asian men see themselves as so inferior. It's sad.

Nothing to get hot about, it's really just sad to see another group of men who emasculated and grovelling to white men just to be 2nd place or a sidekick
You made a whole thread talking about how we shouldn't discuss racism in yellow and brown cultures. In fact, you said non black minorities can't be racist

Is it oochie Wally or one mic?