Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Entering Japan - Immigration and Visa Matters
Naturalization
Foreigners, who have resided in Japan for at least five consecutive years (less if married to a Japanese national), have shown good conduct, have never plotted against the Japanese government, have sufficient assets or ability to make an independent living and are willing to renounce any other citizenship held, can be granted Japanese citizenship.
ok nikka but you can't be an American and a Japanese.

brick james

John piffington
Daps
The Japanese are the most civilized of the Asians, and by miles. It's not even close. Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying Japanese are tolerant and love everyone, I'm just saying they are the most educated and civilized of all the Asians. They are actual the equals of other groups of people, most other Asian groups are lapdogs and suckbutts let white people shame them and look down on them. I think you will only find Asians who don't give a fukk about anyone in Philippines and Japan, all the others are lap dogs and sidekicks of white people, sadly.

What the fukk are you even talking about. You mentioned the two countries in all of Asia that love America and love white people and white culture the most. also the two countries that have been housing American forces for a while now

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
The last time African Americans got land in Africa they colonized the country, enslaved the people, and committed small-scale ethnic-cleansings while establishing a brutal hierarchy placing AAs at the top, and the native peoples at the bottom.
They essentially created Liberia's instability, by selling out the natural resources to Whites for pennies on the dollar, and disenfranchising the people that live there.
Nah.

Actually the last time African Americans(Diasporians) were given land was by emperor haile selassie by way of the E.W.F. Ethiopian world federation...

tumblr_nohrjk9zoE1u4lbyro1_1280.jpg

As part of help during WW2 along with training and other efforts after the war.

Statement:
With the Americo-Liberians(African Americans). The "Crime" was believing they got to have there own country "cause Da white man said so" not that they despised the Local Africans.

Context: we gotta have a discussion on Liberia bruh

The issue of Liberia keeps getting distorted into issues far out of what it was ...which was something typical to every other country it happened in.

I.E. Europeans treat one African group with privileges and when they leave shyt spirals out of control(and in the case of Liberia it didn't spiral out until the U.S. pushed it via C,I,A, for Liberia cooperating with U.S.S.R.) Remember the U.S. always had strategic dealings with Liberia because that's where they got their rubber(rubber trees are tropical plants) via firestone especially necessary during war time.

How We Uncovered Firestone’s Deal with Charles Taylor
How We Uncovered Firestone’s Deal with Charles Taylor

Firestone's Liberian Adventure

Firestone's Liberian Adventure

It is also a staging area for operations in Africa ...even to this day they were trying to use it as an Africom staging point.

Obama to Announce Africom Joint Force Command HQ in Liberia
Obama to Announce Africom Joint Force Command HQ in Liberia > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article

AFRICOM: Wrong for Liberia, Disastrous for Africa
AFRICOM: Wrong for Liberia, Disastrous for Africa - FPIF

Further Examples:

Somalia -
Northern somalia(Somaliland) was administered by the British and the rest was administered by the Italians. When the unification of the country broke down after the U.S.S.R switched sides and started supporting the Durg regime in Ethiopia during the ogaden war; a civil war broke out and Somaliland said "fukk it we good up here by ourselves with the political system left by the brits" to this day Somalia is split in two with somaliland jockeying for global recognition.

Sudan -
The British in Sudan administered Northern Sudan as Muslim while proselytizing the south under Christianity. When the British left they put the government in the hands of the northern Muslims. Who ran the country as a Muslim state. Consequently shyting on the traditionalist & Christians leading to civil war and modern separate Sudanese states.

Rawnda -
(We all know this one) German/Belgian administration treated the Tutsi & Hutu(which initially were not ethnic terms and had more to do with position in society) as separate races of people based on phenotype and the debunked "Hamitic theory" that the children of ham(Tutsi) came in to Africa to rule over the negros(Hutu). When the German/Belgian administration left the complex of relations remained culminating in a civil war.

"According to the Hamitic theory, this "Hamitic race" was superior to or more advanced than Negroid populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. In its most extreme form, in the writings of C. G. Seligman, this theory asserted that virtually all significant achievements in African history were the work of "Hamites" who had migrated into central Africa as pastoralists, bringing new customs, languages, technologies and administrative skills with them."
Hamitic - Wikipedia
24153476.jpg
Nigeria - Same as Sudan Brits administer the country as a Muslim north / Christianized south with people who historically never worked as a political unit. Then left the country with a coalition government largely in the hands of the Muslim north. With people who want nothing to do with those other people and feel they can work fine on their own..Again culminating in civil war.

Liberia - (I think we all see the pattern now) cacs from the U.S. goes to the Berlin conference says they want Liberia. Cacs then goes to Liberia and gives the local Africans(who are already there and minding there own business) some superficial trinkets for land near the sea. They then tell another group of African people(African Americans) hey you guys don't like it here? Well you can have your very own country and make your very own rules ...just get on the boat.

African Americans get off the boat and start building(cacs leave)
Local Africans are like, who da fukk yall spose to be?
To which the African Americans can only say "Da white man said I can have my own country here".......(on yall land)
They live separate lives short of trade but there is a catch....the "American Colonial Society" designated a landmass at the Berlin conference.
li-map.gif

But the African American colonies are only on the coast

Map_of_West_Coast_of_Africa_1830.jpg

Map_of_Liberian_Republic_1856.jpg

which means those coastal colonies have to militarily defend the rest of the landmass from the British & French by going through other peoples land.

At this point...
1. the coastal colonies have the larger economy, education, contacts, & army.
2. they are all AA & Local Africans surrounded by European colonialist encroaching on the area
3. the African Americans don't want to include the local Africans in their elections because to them they get to have their own country "'Cause da white man said so"

Now over time these issues while simmering ...never actually breakout into full all out war like in the early days. Eventually all people in the territory are allowed to vote(rigged as it might have been).
It's not until Liberia distances itself from the U.S. and takes a non aligned stance that the coup breaks out.

"After World War II, the U.S. pressured Liberia to resist the expansion of Soviet influence in Africa during the Cold War. Liberian president Tubman was agreeable to this policy. Between 1946 and 1960 Liberia received some $500 million in unrestricted foreign investment, mainly from the U.S. From 1962 to 1980, the U.S. donated $280 million in aid to Liberia. In the 1970s under president Tolbert, Liberia strove for a more non-aligned and independent posture, and established diplomatic relations with the Soviet Union, China, Cuba and Eastern bloc countries. It also severed ties with Israel during the Yom Kippur War in 1973, but announced it supported American involvement in the Vietnam War."
History of Liberia - Wikipedia

...and just like every other nation in Africa and south America you know what happens next :comeon: they caught the Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, etc, etc treatment. With President William R. Tolbert, Jr being assassinated via Samuel Does' coup. The country didn't break out into formal Civil war until even later, after the escape of Charles Taylor from a U.S. Maximum security prison.

:patrice:Taylor Alleges US Govt Helped Him Escape From US Prison:martin:
Taylor Alleges US Govt Helped Him Escape From US Prison
Conclusion:
The simple narrative that African Americans went to Liberia and started shytting on the locals is an over simplified narrative that needs to be cut out. Liberia is a country from the jump has been compromised by Europeans. Be it the Berlin conference, then pitting two groups of Africans against each other by telling one you get to have a country in anothers territory, backing multiple coups, being exploited for rubber, etc, etc

Now specifically with the Americo-Liberians(African Americans). The "Crime" was believing they got to have there own country cause "Da white man said so" not that they despised the Local Africans.
1. Local Africans were hampered from electoral access because African Americans wanted their own country.
2. Local African labor was exploited on firestone plants under African Americans for the same reason it was exploited under Samuel Doe, Charles Taylor, and currently under Ellen Johnson Sirleaf.
3. Local African labor was exploited in other industries under African Americans for the same reason blood diamond labor was exploited under successive political office holders of Liberia.
4. If African Americans are given Land in Africa it should be by the local population not by outsiders pulling an Israel/Palestine move on Africa.

Like wise these things didn't happen in shashemene because the larger dynamics didn't exist. Emperor haile selassie said here is some land and a political organization to manage it E.W.F. Ethiopian world federation.

dsc03597.jpg

...and non of the Liberian nonsense happened.:hubie:

This simplified Liberian narrative has to die... this argument is the same argument that people bring up in ghana when the topic of citizenship for African American(Diasporans) comes up ...well what about Liberia:ooh: Well what about it.:beli: What does African Americans being absorbed into an existing African Society have to do with a group who were under the impression they got to build and maintain their own society.:beli: ...and didn't want to loose the society they worked to build.:beli: The two have nothing in common.:beli:

Sidenote:
While this post is addressed to you @Thomas this isn't aimed at you:whoa: more so than it's aimed at a recurring narrative that's overly simplified and later used in other inappropriate contexts.. :hubie::francis:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Chinese dudes argument is essentially that copying is OK.
He didn't need to tell us this. That's what they do from classroom students to industry and business. They don't innovate anything just duplicate and most often poorly... Don't wanna think in those narrow minded terms like they do. Profit is everything

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Honestly, African Americans should be given land in Africa. We would honestly do a better job.
No you honestly wouldn't. Idiot.

Lol @ "given" land. By who? Massa?

Sit your stupid ass down..

It's incredible we still have clowns like this in our midst. You should be gifted with land so you can do better than Africans because them being in their ancestral lands all these years have failed out of lack of trying?

Let's pretend many civilizations haven't risen and fallen ALREADY on these lands. Let's conveniently look at the post colonial environment as a reflection on the locals abilities to self governmern. Let's pretend that lack of advancement has to do with locals no trying. Arrive at this conclusion with no historical context or understanding of world politics. After all running a country ain't shyt. Hand me one so I can show ya'll. Dumb ass goofy ass clown fakkit ass nikkaz man. I really despise you divisive ass morons who pit black men against each other.

Meanwhile an African is dying to get to where you're at looking for freedom from oppression and you telling him that handed his country you can run it better, the grass is always greener on the other side :dead:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps

It's incredible we still have clowns like this in our midst. You should be gifted with land so you can do better than Africans because them being in their ancestral lands all these years have failed out of lack of trying?

Let's pretend many civilizations haven't risen and fallen ALREADY on these lands. Let's conveniently look at the post colonial environment as a reflection on the locals abilities to self governmern. Let's pretend that lack of advancement has to do with locals no trying. Arrive at this conclusion with no historical context or understanding of world politics. After all running a country ain't shyt. Hand me one so I can show ya'll. Dumb ass goofy ass clown fakkit ass nikkaz man. I really despise you divisive ass morons who pit black men against each other.

Meanwhile an African is dying to get to where you're at looking for freedom from oppression and you telling him that handed his country you can run it better, the grass is always greener on the other side :dead:
Damn you Africans are sensitive

You talk mad slick shyt too and start crying when black Americans keep it a stack

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn you Africans are sensitive

You talk mad slick shyt too and start crying when black Americans keep it a stack
Pure generalising

I don't speak for all of Africa, never have at any point. So who is "you"? I need receipts.

Ironically you are the one talking slick with all those generalisations. That whole comment I responded to was also slick.

I'm keeping it a stack too. You honestly won't do a better job. Why even go there? That's a bold statement and a lot of shade to throw then try n back it up by calling me and Africans sensitive. Ok breh.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This is what many Asian people think and have been taught by bums teaching them English and drinking with them in the bars while fukking their wives and gf.

Many Asian men are really the biggest suckbutt c00ns, they literally scared of white people and would sell their soul to date a white woman. It's so pathetic.

Most Asian men literally believe white men are better than them in everyway...Even sexually :scust: I guess they would rather be lapdogs and sidekicks than hated and attacked like blacks for standing up to whites

so you're saying the Chinese man wasn't accurately describing the situation as he sees it?

I mean tell me where he was wrong?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The last time African Americans got land in Africa they colonized the country, enslaved the people, and committed small-scale ethnic-cleansings while establishing a brutal hierarchy placing AAs at the top, and the native peoples at the bottom.
They essentially created Liberia's instability, by selling out the natural resources to Whites for pennies on the dollar, and disenfranchising the people that live there.
Nah.

You know that I already knew about Liberia before you made this comment right? Black Americans weren't educated in the 1800s. They took freed slaves and shipped them back to Liberia. The average AFAM is more educated/skilled than the average African. It would be black engineers, teachers, scientists, programmers, businessmen, lawyers, doctors going back. Even as dysfunctional as we are, we have a semblance of an idea of how a working society functions whereas a good part of Africa has been under colonization for so long they've forgotten how to be self-sufficient and effective. Besides. I didn't say we should share a country with Africans. I said we should have land for ourselves over there. Like an Israel. I'd guarantee we'd do a better job.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

That was then though....

You've been colonized for so long you forgot how to run an effective society. Stop saying ancestral lands like Blacks in the diaspora aren't just as African as blacks in Africa are. Most African governments are rife with corruption. Every time a leader rises up who cares about his country, he's killed or taken out of power with a new puppet installed in power by European governments and the IMF to keep the flow of the resources into Western nations running smoothly. You fukking bringing up fukking Ancient Mali, Songhai and Ghana when its fukking 2016. That was fukking 400 - 800 years ago :dead: It's not hard whoadie. Rebel against corrupt government officials. Invest in your country and it's people instead of stealing billions of government funding. Build infrastructure, schools and hospitals. Educate a workforce. Retain said workforce. Take whatever natural resources/specialization your country has, stimulate business development and build your economy. I mean jesus christ man :dead: All you have to do is watch what other countries are doing and do the same thing.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Liberia???:jbhmm:

African Americans should get their own country. Last time I checked Israelites and Palestinians have their own countries. We had thriving black cities in America. Harlem. Tulsa. Atlanta, Detroit and Southside Chicago used to be thriving black centers too. Once manufacturing went away they all turned to hoods. But there's no way you can look at Greenwood Tulsa and Harlem, then turn around and say we can't do it. We did.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That was then though....

You've been colonized for so long you forgot how to run an effective society. Stop saying ancestral lands like Blacks in the diaspora aren't just as African as blacks in Africa are. Most African governments are rife with corruption. Every time a leader rises up who cares about his country, he's killed or taken out of power with a new puppet installed in power by European governments and the IMF to keep the flow of the resources into Western nations running smoothly. You fukking bringing up fukking Ancient Mali, Songhai and Ghana when its fukking 2016. That was fukking 400 - 800 years ago :dead: It's not hard whoadie. Rebel against corrupt government officials. Invest in your country and it's people instead of stealing billions of government funding. Build infrastructure, schools and hospitals. Educate a workforce. Retain said workforce. Take whatever natural resources/specialization your country has, stimulate business development and build your economy. I mean jesus christ man :dead:

Colonialism isn't long ago it is from my parents generation...

You speak like a cac talking bout pull yourself up by ya bootstraps. All that advice can be applied to yourself. I could come in here talking the same way. Let me just flip your words verbatim... Slavery was long ago but you've been opressed so long you forgot how to run an effective society. It's not hard whoadie I mean every time a leader rises from the hood he is killed or corrupted by cac agents. It's not hard build community invest and rebel against the system holding y'all down. Black people are being killed in the open I mean Jesus Christ it's not hard...

:francis:

Sounds as stupid as when you tell it doesn't it?

Jesus Christ indeed. It's not that hard :dead:

I said ancestral lands because they have been and still are occupied by people so who is this mystical person handing out free land in Africa? :mjlol:.

Fukkouttahere fam