“Asian men would ask me if I’ve been with a black man”-Asian woman on Twitter

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

36505.jpg

:camby:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
If he asked have you dated anyone outside your race I wouldn't be hating.
To each their own, asking that does not have to come from a place of hate, it can very much also come from a place of love.

Any lover of culture, even those not your own, can understand this.
Like imagine if there's a cuisine that you love to eat when it's authentic cuisine, of course you would not want that culture to be diluted.
And everytime there's an interracial offspring the kid never follows both cultures, only one or neither but i've never seen the kid following both.

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
Why are men from other races obsessed with black men sexually speaking :dahell:I can’t imagine someone asking another person if they’ve been with a Latino or a Polynesian. Shyt like this always makes me wonder. I remember watching Aziz Ansari stand up sometime ago and there was a point where he asks the audience if they’ve ever slept with a black man or has their wife/gf slept with a black man:what: I’m not sure if it’s just me but stuff like this makes me feel some type of way almost as if saying black men are not human orconsidered “others”.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Asian men struggle more than any men in the US when it comes to online dating. Regardless of income. You look at some of the data from San Francisco and it's wild. Asian tech dudes making 300k+ a year...can't find a date. Flip side Asian women often date outside their race, and often date white dudes.
At least East Asian dudes got that kpop shyt going on so they on the come up in terms of women finding that BTS flower boy look attractive but South Asians like Indians and Pakistani's don't have any of that going for them.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
A lot of these PoC see Black People as the lowest of the low.

A lot of us think there's actual solidarity, but that's the biggest fukking cap ever.

This is exactly why so many of these men hate the idea of being with a woman that had prior experience with a breh. Ain't gotta be a street nikka. Ain't gotta be an athlete. Could've just been a regular breh.

On some "if she had the nerve to lay down with some disgusting black dude, then she has no standards for herself"

I knew a white girl with a biracial child that told me her own father said this to her. Best believe these thoughts are shared by all of these men out here.

Some think just because it's 2022 that this thinking went extinct. Not even. The young dudes think like the older ones. Many of them are just better at hiding it.

Daps
Asian men struggle more than any men in the US when it comes to online dating. Regardless of income. You look at some of the data from San Francisco and it's wild. Asian tech dudes making 300k+ a year...can't find a date. Flip side Asian women often date outside their race, and often date white dudes.
I’ve been thinking about that lately. As much flak as I give divesting black women I’d say Asian women still beat them, just because the average black woman isn’t like that, but the average Asian woman in the west IS.

What’s their problem? Asian men make more than the other races and their divorce rates are lower aren’t they?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I mean I bagged white, Asian, and Spanish women and I don’t ask about prior guys. I always just appreciate whenever I find out they have continued dating black men going forward. It doesn’t always happen but when it does it’s a ego boost… especially if they look like me.
:mjgrin:

I assume the opposite is why guys of other races worry about if their women have been with a black men. They assume their women will remember a former black man she has been with and cheat on them because they are insecure about their own fukk game.
:patrice:

If anything him asking the woman that question was him subconsciously saying to her he thinks his own dikk game is trash. Not only was it offensive and a red flag to ask that on a first date. She probably picked up on that message and lost all interest to the point she is mocking him on Twitter.
:youngsabo:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She's Indian though..

These insecure simps are something else.

Women are more sexually active than ever. Your girl most likely smashed a breh from every race by the time she hit 23.

Indian women either only deal with their men or completely despise them. But let a fly nikka like me step in the room, they gon be choosing.