“Asian men would ask me if I’ve been with a black man”-Asian woman on Twitter

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yeah in this case Asian means Indian or Pakistani. Which is how they are termed in the UK

Not east Asian, Japanese, Chinese etc

British Indians and Pakistanis have a massive hangup about 'their' women with brehs like a chick will have to do it very,very low-key.

one interesting thing I've noticed living in Canada is Indian and Pakistani guys who've grown up in Canada mostly don't have those weird hang-ups and seem much more adjusted around women of all kinds.

Even dating an Indian or Pakistani chick is a different vibe here. I don't even give it a second thought.

To go round her people or to her food spots in the UK would be inviting cars of men probably pulling up trying to mean grill.

:russ:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Men of all races are weirdos about this shyt. Already see it in this thread. You think she's going to tell you the truth anyway? fukk outta here. :mjlol:
Yes they are. But as with most things, non-blk dudes are worse.:yeshrug:I’m not even trying to cape for blk guys. I’m dead serious.
Asian dudes (and even tho it’s less discussed…white dudes too) deal with stereotypes about dikk sizes which compounds these insecurities.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I ask every black woman I meet online if theyve ever been involved with a non black man. Even a kiss or a date or friendship with a white boy as a black woman immediately removes you from the field of options for me. More Black men need to practice this.
1000% agree. I did it with three ex gfs and my wife.

I don't play. I messed up once and dated a bytch that fukked with the rainbow. It was dating doja cat. Worst relationship I ever experienced. They intentionally pretend like white supremacy doesn't exist just so they can continue living their beautiful lie.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Men of all races are weirdos about this shyt. Already see it in this thread. You think she's going to tell you the truth anyway? fukk outta here. :mjlol:

Only Nikkas don't think that this is an important question to ask because they haven't really sat down and analyzed the psyche of both. Or they are just to fukking stupid and horny to care.

The point of dating is to vet for marriage and have kids.

Why would you want to procreate with someone who slept with your oppressors sons, and will probably teach fukkery to your kids? What if you have daughters?

Nikka please.

Daps
Only Niklas don't think that this is an important question to ask because they haven't really sat down and analyzed the psyche of both. Or they are just to fukking stupid and horny to care.
The type of black women I prefer think they're white (preppy, valley girls) so if I meet one that's actually into black guys I need to mentally prepare myself for some bedwenchery and :mjpls:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Only Nikkas don't think that this is an important question to ask because they haven't really sat down and analyzed the psyche of both. Or they are just to fukking stupid and horny to care.

The point of dating is to vet for marriage and have kids.

Why would you want to procreate with someone who slept with your oppressors sons, and will probably teach fukkery to your kids? What if you have daughters?

Nikka please.
:mjlol:

White man: "Have you slept with black guys?"

Black man: "Have you slept with a white dude?"

Asian man: "Have you slept with white or black man?"

Woman: "Why do you ask?"

Man: "I'm just trying to uphold racial purity standards bestowed upon me by my ancestors!"

Dumbasses. Just like body count, you'll never know the truth. Let that insecurity fester inside you.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Aint no chics checking for an asian dude except an asian chic & that's only because their parents make them :martin:
Doesn't disparage what I said.

I'm sure some of them do what they do then settle down with Jimmy Wan between 27-30.

Y'all keep saying this about every other group of women (ESPECIALLY white) but this Asian women can't/don't?

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

White man: "Have you slept with black guys?"

Black man: "Have you slept with a white dude?"

Asian man: "Have you slept with white or black man?"

Woman: "Why do you ask?"

Man: "I'm just trying to uphold racial purity standards bestowed upon me by my ancestors!"

Dumbasses. Just like body count, you'll never know the truth. Let that insecurity fester inside you.
It has nothing to do with insecurity. You would wife and have a child with a woman who has been a bedwench in the past?

Have you even had the experience of dating a bytch who dated around before?

You are one foolish nikka to think that it won't effect you or your future children.

You continue to live you life with the head in the sand retard nikka.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
So as a collective, given what you have just shared, you’d be less bothered by Black women possibly dating Latino,Asian —essentially non White men?

Because being real if every eligible brotha linked up with a black woman, there would be Black women left alone.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TF!!!??? :wtf:

Cacs not going nowhere, as the US becomes more diverse the term "White" will expand to included other ethnicities.

Every ethnicity except Black :sas1:

You mean the Octaroonians,formerly known as Black/AA/FBA people:respect:?