“Asian men would ask me if I’ve been with a black man”-Asian woman on Twitter

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
That is irrelevant. Landmass =/= population or people. If so, Alaska would be the most populated state in the U.S. by far :unimpressed:

*Most Russians (75%) live in the European part of Russia.

*MOST Russians are White Europeans.

That's it :unimpressed:

Most people living on the continent of Asia aren’t East Asian or genetically related to them. Certainly Indians look closer to Europeans than they do East Asians. Their languages are also closer to European.

What’s your point?

:umad:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Most people living on the continent of Asia aren’t East Asian or genetically related to them. Certainly Indians look closer to Europeans than they do East Asians.

What’s your point?

:umad:
Who's talking about East Asians or anyone being "genetically related" to East Asians? :gucci:

That has literally nothing to do with the conversation. You have no argument and now you're just saying nonsense.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Who's talking about East Asians or anyone being "genetically related" to East Asians? :gucci:

That has literally nothing to do with the conversation. You have no argument and now you're just saying nonsense.

Has everything to do with it. It proves Asian like Hispanic or Latino isn’t a race. It’s not even a culture. It’s many cultures and races. And Russians and Indians are apart of that fabric.

This thread is speaking of “Asians” as if they are one homogeneous group. Someone is being disingenuous :sas2:

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Has everything to do with it. It proves Asian like Hispanic or Latino isn’t a race. It’s not even a culture. It’s many cultures and races. And Russians and Indians are apart of that fabric.

This thread is speaking of “Asians” as if they are one homogeneous group. Someone is being disingenuous :sas2:
Most Russians ARE NOT ethnically Asian.

The Asian Russians who mostly live in the Asian part of Russia (Siberia) are NOT the same as the European Russians who live in Western Russia (Eastern Europe).

Asian Russians are also a minority of the population and generally when most people say "Russian" they are talking about ethnic Russians aka the Russians who are White/European (especially from the Slavic ethnic group). Most Russians both historically and presently are culturally & ethnically European.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
What exactly is “ethnically Asian”? Can you even define that?

Didn’t I just tell you Asia is comprised of many cultures and races?
"ethnically Asian" means any ethnic group that is indigenous to the continent of Asia.

Most Russians are of Slavic origin. Slavs are NOT indigenous to Asia but are to Europe. Thus, Slavic people are European.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
"ethnically Asian" means any ethnic group that is indigenous to the continent of Asia.

Most Russians are of Slavic origin. Slavs are NOT indigenous to Asia but are to Europe. Thus, Slavic people are European.

There are no ethnic groups “indigenous” to Asia. Humans are indigenous to Africa and migrated to Asia. So that’s a non starter.

So once again how do you define who is and isn’t Asian outside of geography?

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
There are no ethnic groups “indigenous” to Asia. Humans are indigenous to Africa and migrated to Asia. So that’s a non starter.

So once again how do you define who is and isn’t Asian outside of geography?
OK breh. I'm done here. I'm not going back and forth with you.

Have a good day.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
No, you already lost the argument. I'm just tired of going in circles and you bringing up irrelevant nonsense.

Anyways, I'm not replying again after this. Bye.

I didn’t lose anything because you can’t really answer my question. How do you call that a win? lol now he’s in a hurry to leave the room.

It’s been interesting arguing with a guy so clearly disingenuous.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I ask every black woman I meet online if theyve ever been involved with a non black man. Even a kiss or a date or friendship with a white boy as a black woman immediately removes you from the field of options for me. More Black men need to practice this.

Amen my brothaaa, every other race holds their women accountable for dating out we need to start doing the same. If you fukked with anyone but a black man you are tainted and therefore should be ostracized by all black men.