“Asian men would ask me if I’ve been with a black man”-Asian woman on Twitter

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Everybody sees color baby. You do too.
Of course I do. But that’s my point- EVERYONE SEES COLOR. So if a breh tells me he doesn’t see color and interracial is no big deal, I assume he’s full of shyt, and any woman who thinks critically would do the same. It’s a ruse to get a woman to confess what she’s into. You gotta be simple to fall for it 🤷🏾‍♀️

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why specifically a black guy? So he’s cool with every other race of men smashing? :mjpls:
The irony is that we arent even the demographic thats running through their women. Because of their weird builds most black men arent on that PAAG life.

Unless the twitter poster is faking the entire story or omitting information, Asian dude shouldve been asking about Brad or Chett.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The irony is that we arent even the demographic thats running through their women. Because of their weird builds most black men arent on that PAAG life.

Unless the twitter poster is faking the entire story or omitting information, Asian dude shouldve been asking about Brad or Chett.
The girl in the Twitter post is in the UK.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The girl in the Twitter post is in the UK.
Oh sorry, i stand corrected. She shouldve been asking about Reginald or Winston. :troll:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I think you and I both know the real answer most black women and Will Smith syndrome nikkas are scared to say... which is, even though it's unfair, dating a WW as a BM is infinitely less disrespectful than being a BW with a WM.

To be female is to be inherently submissive and to be male is to be inherently dominant. So for any BW to respond to 450yrs of white supremacy by getting on their knees and backs in a position of submission willingly for white men today... that is nowhere close to a black man responding to 450yrs of white supremacy by putting the women of these white men in power (white patriarchy) on their backs and knees in submission to black men.

When we as black men even walk in public with a white woman that we aren't even dating, the subconscious understanding in the community is "this white woman is this black man's bytch", and when you walk with a white man, you have now publicly played the social role of "white man's bytch".

It's not fair, but white supremacy was founded and instituted by white men, not white women. They followed their lead, as all women have done to their men in most societies.

All this is men competing in war games and fighting to control other people's destinies.. and if you as a woman choose to leave your team and invest in the other side, you have now divested into whiteness. And that's why men don't talk about divesting, because it's impossible in a patriarchal society.

Men are the community first.
full

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Screaming at the top of your lungs about some shyt you'll never know the truth about. Coli militants stay mad over the weirdest shyt I swear. :mjlol:

Bare fukking fools on this site.

Stay stupid breh.

Dumb nikkas like you still serve a purpose though.

When she is finished getting smutted out by a cac you can go eat her out after nikka. Wife that. And raise a demented child with her

Retard nikka :mjlol:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
So as a collective, given what you have just shared, you’d be less bothered by Black women possibly dating Latino,Asian —essentially non White men?

Because being real if every eligible brotha linked up with a black woman, there would be Black women left alone.

Not true. Relationships are not only confined to one country. She can go to the motherland or the Carribean.

There are plenty of affluent Black men from both. She needs to join the right groups and network.

Iykyk

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not true. Relationships are not only confined to one country. She can go to the motherland or the Carribean.

There are plenty of affluent Black men from both. She needs to join the right groups and network.

Iykyk
So why don’t some brehs say that instead of hopping the fense to other races?