“Asian men would ask me if I’ve been with a black man”-Asian woman on Twitter

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I didn’t lose anything because you can’t really answer my question. How do you call that a win? lol now he’s in a hurry to leave the room.

It’s been interesting arguing with a guy so clearly disingenuous.
LOL, "disingenuous". That must be your favorite word. Too bad that you never learned the meaning of it.

Anyways, this time for real, I'm not replying again. Have a good day - for the last time.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
LOL, "disingenuous". That must be your favorite word. Too bad that you never learned the meaning of it.

Anyways, this time for real, I'm not replying again. Have a good day - for the last time.

Sure I do

: lacking in candor : giving a false appearance of simple frankness : CALCULATING

That sounds a lot like your arguments. You make a lot of false assumptions about “Asians” as if they are one homogeneous group. That’s disingenuous.

But scatter now. We are done with you.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Sure I do

That sounds a lot like your arguments. You make a lot of false assumptions about “Asians” as if they are one homogeneous group. That’s disingenuous.

But scatter now. We are done with you.
I never once said that and this is the exact BS that I'm talking about. You're the only one in this convo that has been "disingenuous" but you're projecting that onto me :mjlol:

You can never just not reply, you always have to say something. Just go enjoy your day and stop replying to me.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Asians , cacs etc in general hate black people from every horizons, countries or places.

As black men, even if we sleep with a woman who is black or not ,we always lose. For other races or groups of non-blacks, that's a win for them but for us it's a curse.
We don't have the right to love or to hate.
We are just monsters for the world. Nobody love us.
You can be handsome, scrawny, ugly,tall or disabled, you are nothing but a stereotype in a cycle

You are just a big ole victim aren’t you! Ha!

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I never once said that and this is the exact BS that I'm talking about. You're the only one in this convo that has been "disingenuous" but you're projecting that onto me :mjlol:

You can never just not reply, you always have to say something. Just go enjoy your day and stop replying to me.

Same could be said of the guy who keeps saying “bye” in every reply. You saw yourself off. :umad:

You don’t have to “say” it. You implied it brodie. With your words. Some of us aren’t dumb on this here forum.

Most Russians ARE NOT ethnically Asian.

“Asians” are not one homogeneous ethnicity like you seem to think they are.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Same could be said of the guy who keeps saying “bye” in every reply. You saw yourself off. :umad:

You don’t have to “say” it. You implied it brodie. With your words. Some of us aren’t dumb on this here forum.

“Asians” are not one homogeneous ethnicity like you seem to think they are.
Stop replying. Please.

Go enjoy your day/night or whatever. Go do something other than lose online arguments.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She's Indian though..

These insecure simps are something else.

Women are more sexually active than ever. Your girl most likely smashed a breh from every race by the time she hit 23.

Indian women either only deal with their men or completely despise them. But let a fly nikka like me step in the room, they gon be choosing.
Name to post correlation :russ:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Why are men from other races obsessed with black men sexually speaking :dahell:I can’t imagine someone asking another person if they’ve been with a Latino or a Polynesian. Shyt like this always makes me wonder. I remember watching Aziz Ansari stand up sometime ago and there was a point where he asks the audience if they’ve ever slept with a black man or has their wife/gf slept with a black man:what: I’m not sure if it’s just me but stuff like this makes me feel some type of way almost as if saying black men are not human orconsidered “others”.

The root of anti black racism is the belief that we are not human. Another species. That’s the hard truth. The world see itself as two races. Those with “nappy” hair (better hair imo). And those with straight hair. Really think about it on a worldwide level