“Asian men would ask me if I’ve been with a black man”-Asian woman on Twitter

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think you and I both know the real answer most black women and Will Smith syndrome nikkas are scared to say... which is, even though it's unfair, dating a WW as a BM is infinitely less disrespectful than being a BW with a WM.

To be female is to be inherently submissive and to be male is to be inherently dominant. So for any BW to respond to 450yrs of white supremacy by getting on their knees and backs in a position of submission willingly for white men today... that is nowhere close to a black man responding to 450yrs of white supremacy by putting the women of these white men in power (white patriarchy) on their backs and knees in submission to black men.

When we as black men even walk in public with a white woman that we aren't even dating, the subconscious understanding in the community is "this white woman is this black man's bytch", and when you walk with a white man, you have now publicly played the social role of "white man's bytch".

It's not fair, but white supremacy was founded and instituted by white men, not white women. They followed their lead, as all women have done to their men in most societies.

All this is men competing in war games and fighting to control other people's destinies.. and if you as a woman choose to leave your team and invest in the other side, you have now divested into whiteness. And that's why men don't talk about divesting, because it's impossible in a patriarchal society.

Men are the community first.
:mjlol:

milanoAT

Pro
Daps
Just my experiences, but Asian men have always had a problem with me. It doesn't seem to matter whether I encounter them at a restaurant, store, or massage parlor or whatever, they seem stand-offish from the jump, and try to give me a hard time. It doesn't bother me but it's just weird, like bruh.. I don't even fukking know you.

I've never had any problem with Asian women though.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Real talk, no point in asking

You bringing it up alone might make you look insecure and thus create the same dynamic you were trying to avoid :pachaha:

She's gonna think you're insecure about black dikk and low key won't take you seriously whenever she sees you feeling confident :pachaha:

Just be with the person that's clearly into you, and doesn't make you jump through hoops.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
This is about South Asians not East Asians

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I ask every black woman I meet online if theyve ever been involved with a non black man. Even a kiss or a date or friendship with a white boy as a black woman immediately removes you from the field of options for me. More Black men need to practice this.
LMAO. You used to be on clubhouse. You're that Ethiopian cat:skip:. I recognize that troll avi:mjlol: