Asian Incels and the Obsession with White Women

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the reason why I don't see how these Asian dudes can complain about not being able to get girls during this kpop wave.

well Kpop is Korean and they’re pretty (Effeminate) boys (more then likely due to plastic surgery). Most Asian men don’t look like them.

Most girls who like Kpop want a South Korean Asian not just any Asian.

which is really funny because South Korea has a high domestic violence rate and some of the women there are preferring not to marry.

Last edited:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Would you say it's the same with black women ? That if black women were a more successful dating option with white men they would be dating interracially just as much as black men do ?

Just asking :mjgrin:
Black women are women and have no problem getting the attention of white men. The difference is that black women generally prefer black men. Can't compare the two.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
U rly think so?
I guess I'm just speaking from college experience.

How did Asian guys drop the ball on masculinity? They used to be samurais and all that....now it's all feminine kpop stars and I hate this word incels
I know so. I've worked with too many of them to know that they are just as self loathing as their women. When they do have access to whites, they go crazy with the self hatred. I know so many of them that bleach too.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I know so. I've worked with too many of them to know that they are just as self loathing as their women. When they do have access to whites, they go crazy with the self hatred. I know so many of them that bleach too.
But where does it come from though

They weren't enslaved. They have their own culture. I don't get the obsession with boring white people

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Racism, ethnocentrism, prejudice and more.

Yeah that's everywhere those things I know

But its one thing to think your race is above others,

it's another to think another race is above yours to the point of obsession

Sad makes u think about your own race

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
it's another to think another race is above yours to the point of obsession
In a world where cacs control the narrative this happens a lot all over the world

In some communities, like in the black community, It might not be to the point of obsession but it is subconsciously

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Just like black men need to get their money up, Asian men need to get their masculinity up... those are two halves to a whole, you can't neglect one and expect shyt to be roses :yeshrug: