Asian Incels and the Obsession with White Women

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
You're not trolling are you? Is there an actual correlation to the 2 nukes and the decline of masculinity in Japan?

there are entire essays dedicated to how the nukes permanently changed the ideals of Japanese society forever. there's a word that refers to Japan's insane obsession with making things cute and soft, and it stems from WW2 times

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'll watch the video later, but I find it hard to believe Asian men cant get Asian women. It's rare for Asian women to date outside the race( well, besides cacs).
Living in Toronto area, even the stubby average to ugly Asian dudes are eating.

All I see is asian couples

Daps
That's cuz Asian dudes got that bread. Asian girls lookin at your account before they checkin your looks. If anything being handsome is a neg cuz they know u gonna cheat.

Exactly.

Asian broads date nerdy white boys with paper. They don't mess with Brad and Chad, athlete/frat boy types (unless the Asian broad is cut from the same cloth).

Asian dudes have paper but tend to be harder on women and more old school. Nerdy white boys are easy to control once they get some Asian puzzy.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Black women are women and have no problem getting the attention of white men. The difference is that black women generally prefer black men. Can't compare the two.
I'm not saying all back women have problems getting attention from white men, but wouldn't you agree that there is more of a one-sided love from BW to WM as proven by the swirling craze on social medias, the IR books written about BW/WM, the seminars, youtubr channels and so on :jbhmm: ? And with the recent story of Jason Pope and the sperminator it's clear many BW actually crave white men more than they want to admit.

And despite that BW are still after hispanic and asian women on the list of preferences for white men, I'm not talking about just fukking but actual relationships. While it's not exactly the same I think there is indeed a parallel between the obsession asian men have for WW and the obsession BW have for WM :pachaha:.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I'm not saying all back women have problems getting attention from white men, but wouldn't you agree that there is more of a one-sided love from BW to WM as proven by the swirling craze on social medias, the IR books written about BW/WM, the seminars, youtubr channels and so on :jbhmm: ? And with the recent story of Jason Pope and the sperminator it's clear many BW actually crave white men more than they want to admit.

And despite that BW are still after hispanic and asian women on the list of preferences for white men, I'm not talking about just fukking but actual relationships. While it's not exactly the same I think there is indeed a parallel between the obsession asian men have for WW and the obsession BW have for WM :pachaha:.
Not at all. Black women in general do NOT desire white men. Only a small minority are like that. We do not think like men nor are we men. Asian people in general prefer white over their own. You cannot compare the two. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Not at all. Black women in general do NOT desire white men. Only a small minority are like that. We do not think like men nor are we men. Asian people in general prefer white over their own. You cannot compare the two. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Why is it other that "minority" women like white dudes but black women are not interested in them?

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Why is it other that "minority" women like white dudes but black women are not interested in them?
I doubt black women are the only ones who are generally not interested in white men. With the exception of a few, we prefer our own. I know that Asian women generally value white skin, light hair & hapa children over everything else and also money. Latina women are generally loose but also value white features. I can't speak for other groups of women I barely have contact with.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I doubt black women are the only ones who are generally not interested in white men. With the exception of a few, we prefer our own. I know that Asian women generally value white skin, light hair & hapa children over everything else and also money. Latina women are generally loose but also value white features. I can't speak for other groups of women I barely have contact with.

Why do you think suppose that black don't prefer lighter children? Personally, I kinda think they do.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Why do you think suppose that black don't prefer lighter children? Personally, I kinda think they do.
Again, that is only a small minority of women who are into that weirdo shyt. But even then, wanting light children does not equal desiring white men. They may want to use one to get pregnant but desiring to be in a serious relationship with one? I doubt it. And even the ones who do, I highly doubt white men were their first choice. White men are easy just like their women.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Again, that is only a small minority of women who are into that weirdo shyt. But even then, wanting light children does not equal desiring white men. They may want to use one to get pregnant but desiring to be in a serious relationship with one? I doubt it. And even the ones who do, I highly doubt white men were their first choice. White men are easy just like their women.

So again why not interest in the most powerful and socioeconomic dominant group of men of men on earth?

sunny80

All Star
Daps
So again why not interest in the most powerful and socioeconomic dominant group of men of men on earth?
The way you worded your question is weird. If you think that about white men then what do you think about black men?