Asian Incels and the Obsession with White Women

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:what:

Asian Woman are the number 1 group that date, marry or procreate outside of their race

:mindblown: no disrespect, u must not go out too much

Did you miss when I said " (besides cacs)" ? Not too much I see them with black dudes or Latinos.

Daps
Asian folks account for like 4 billion people on this planet. That number ain't slowing down. Men and women lie but those numbers don't.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
This thread is corny cause dudes here whorship white women like Hillary fukking duff:hhh:
Exactly. nikkas coming on here talm bout how asians obsessed with caccetes when these fools be the same ones putting "Pawgs" on a pedestal like they mayonnaise asses are any better than other races of women.:mjtf:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I have been noticing a big uptick in asian men with ww over these last couple years :jbhmm:

it’s become a fairly common combo to see out here in the bay
don't take that as a common wave.

Bay Asian are a little different from other asians

they're whole swag and style is based off of black Bay lingo, and urban culture, so they stand out.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I was asking in the context of a white supremacist world. Most women oogle. over white dudes no matter what they do. I've always wonder why most black women seem to have little interest in white men living a white dominated world.

Other groups of people even thoughs mixed with black aren't loyal to black men.
I disagree. Most women do not oogle over white men. I can only think of 3 groups, Asians, other whites and Hispanics/Latinas.

And why would other groups of people be loyal to black men when they are not black themselves? Is it not normal to desire your own?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'll watch the video later, but I find it hard to believe Asian men cant get Asian women. It's rare for Asian women to date outside the race( well, besides cacs).
Living in Toronto area, even the stubby average to ugly Asian dudes are eating.
A lot of Asian dudes are straight provider types to the women they date lmfao

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I disagree. Most women do not oogle over white men. I can only think of 3 groups, Asians, other whites and Hispanics/Latinas.

That's most of humanity :francis:

And why would other groups of people be loyal to black men when they are not black themselves? Is it not normal to desire your own?

Some groups are mixed with black but down have the same hate or disdain for the non black half as they do for their black half.