Asian Incels and the Obsession with White Women

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never really paid attention to this dynamic until I started working. I had Asian people I worked with in the past and they were all with white people. Every one of them was dating or seeing a white person. Thought it was kinda weird but didn’t really care as it’s not my problem:yeshrug:

Sounds like black people in UK and Canada

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Asian men are just like Asian women. The only difference is that Asian women are more "successful" at getting with white men while Asian men are looked upon as less masculine by white women (not a bad thing if she's into kpop). Trust me, if more white women were into Asian men, most Asian men would be just as "anti-Asian" as Asian women.
Would you say it's the same with black women ? That if black women were a more successful dating option with white men they would be dating interracially just as much as black men do ?

Just asking :mjgrin:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I'll watch the video later, but I find it hard to believe Asian men cant get Asian women. It's rare for Asian women to date outside the race( well, besides cacs).
Living in Toronto area, even the stubby average to ugly Asian dudes are eating.

Asian women date out at over 30%:mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Would you say it's the same with black women ? That if black women were a more successful dating option with white men they would be dating interracially just as much as black men do ?

Just asking :mjgrin:
BW and Asian men r two different things, black people in general and Asians are two different Dynamics.

Especially as woman generally have more options to choose than a man. A avg BW has more options at her disposal from BM to even some nonBM in her pool. then AM with their options

Plus black people in general don't really be on onthat no-Black dating policy like Asians be with no-Asian

Last edited:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It weird. A couple of my Asian friends say they refuse to date other Asians because they remind them of their families. Both males and females have said the same thing. People can date whoever they want, but its weird when people absolute refuse to date inside their race. Self-hate is very real