Asian Incels and the Obsession with White Women

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'll watch the video later, but I find it hard to believe Asian men cant get Asian women. It's rare for Asian women to date outside the race( well, besides cacs).
Living in Toronto area, even the stubby average to ugly Asian dudes are eating.
Asian men have no problem getting their own women. Like usually has zero problem getting like in general. But this is TLR. 65% of everybody dates/fukks outside their own race let these dudes tell it. Also these dudes are obsessed with white females lately. There is a capitalized pawg thread every few hours.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
All black people are victims of White Supremacy. It's not something we asked for its the reality we live in.
Ok but what do you think of black men? Surely you think more of black men than being victims? To most black women, black men are the shyt. No one is touching black men.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Ok but what do you think of black men? Surely you think more of black men than being victims? To most black women, black men are the shyt. No one is touching black men.

:yeshrug:I mean, I'm a black man. I think you want ask me what I think of Black women.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:I mean, I'm a black man. I think you want ask me what I think of Black women.
You asked me why wouldn't black women be interested in white men. Simply put, black men are better in every way. I think what I find off-putting is that it seems as if maybe you believe white men are better. Most black women don't see things that way. Why would we? Black men are everything to us. Its almost like its hard for some of you to understand that.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
You asked me why wouldn't black women be interested in white men. Simply put, black men are better in every way. I think what I find off-putting is that it seems as if maybe you believe white men are better. Most black women don't see things that way. Why would we? Black men are everything to us. Its almost like its hard for some of you to understand that.

I was asking in the context of a white supremacist world. Most women oogle. over white dudes no matter what they do. I've always wonder why most black women seem to have little interest in white men living a white dominated world.

Other groups of people even thoughs mixed with black aren't loyal to black men.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I'll watch the video later, but I find it hard to believe Asian men cant get Asian women. It's rare for Asian women to date outside the race( well, besides cacs).
Living in Toronto area, even the stubby average to ugly Asian dudes are eating.

:what:

Asian Woman are the number 1 group that date, marry or procreate outside of their race

:mindblown: no disrespect, u must not go out too much

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I'm not saying all back women have problems getting attention from white men, but wouldn't you agree that there is more of a one-sided love from BW to WM as proven by the swirling craze on social medias, the IR books written about BW/WM, the seminars, youtubr channels and so on :jbhmm: ? And with the recent story of Jason Pope and the sperminator it's clear many BW actually crave white men more than they want to admit.

And despite that BW are still after hispanic and asian women on the list of preferences for white men, I'm not talking about just fukking but actual relationships. While it's not exactly the same I think there is indeed a parallel between the obsession asian men have for WW and the obsession BW have for WM :pachaha:.

BW gonna say they don't desire WW
but we all know its bullshyt ~ most of them want a Zaddy

prime example as u stated with DJ Pope
that goofy ass wanna be smashed over 700 of them

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:what:

Asian Woman are the number 1 group that date, marry or procreate outside of their race

:mindblown: no disrespect, u must not go out too much
Being the number one group doesn't mean they are jumping over themselves to date or marry interracial. It just means their numbers doing it are higher than other groups. Like is still with like in huge numbers. Yes! Even Asian women! I see a ton of Asian women that are with Asian men! It's like you dudes on here have to have a narrative of who dates interracial the most! The obsession is a little creepy!

Critical thinking skills are little poor on here!

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Being the number one group doesn't mean they are jumping over themselves to date or marry interracial. It just means their numbers doing it are higher than other groups. Like is still with like in huge numbers. Yes! Even Asian women! I see a ton of Asian women that are with Asian men! It's like you dudes on here have to have a narrative of who dates interracial the most! The obsession is a little creepy!

Critical thinking skills are little poor on here!

:mjlol:

so u just gonna go by what u see in whatever area u live in and have the audacity to talk about critical thinking being poor on here

nikka - the 1st problem is most of y’all don’t live in diverse cities / communities to even see or witness reality

the 2nd problem is most of y’all don’t even read or don't understand facts

there was a Pew Survey done a few years ago which broke down the dynamics of interracial relations and Asian Women were by far the overwhelming most to interracial marriage

PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-00-03.png