Asian Incels and the Obsession with White Women

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
yep to call someone "poor" to an asian is the biggest insult in their culture.

dont know about the rest :russ:
And the Chinese have a greeting that they use with each other that roughly translates “I hope you make lots of money”.... my Asian client says it to me all the time.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I thought it was opposite.

Most Asian girls date white guys from my experience

Asian guys were said to look like family members to them

And in college it's like any white guy that doesn't even have to try but the Asian guys have to have some sort of swag clothes car rich parents muscular etc to even go out like that

Daps
:jbhmm: You would think with Asian men getting bachelors and masters degrees, plus making more money than cacs they shouldn’t have a problem getting their own women but alas....
women in general care about face/height above anything else even if gold diggers do exist

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'll watch the video later, but I find it hard to believe Asian men cant get Asian women. It's rare for Asian women to date outside the race( well, besides cacs).
Living in Toronto area, even the stubby average to ugly Asian dudes are eating.
Not sure which Toronto you live in

:duck:

It's rare for Asian fobs maybe...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For some reason the building I live attracts a lot of Asian foreign students in the DC area.

Not to sound racist, but FOB Asians gotta be the most swagless group of people on the planet.de
They wear all the hype expensive gear WRONG. Look like thousands of dollars worth of struggle :laff:

I went to school at University of Toronto. It was Fob central. Even the white people hated it. They would often rank it low for "party" school The campus culture is so dry and boring. You surrounded by rich rich clueless clowns.

Asians I grew up with in the city are way more chill and mingle more with others.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I don't know how it is for others but for me it's way more common for me to see an asian woman with a white man than an asian man with a white woman. It always seemed like the asian dudes were more interested in getting an asian spouse compared to the asian chicks.

Seems like every group of people have a subset of people that blame their race for why they can't get attention from women outside of their race. Women are going crazy over BTS and K-Pop right now so it's a bad time to be a socially awkward asian dude that wants a white woman. The time to capitalize is now.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Women are going crazy over BTS and K-Pop right now so it's a bad time to be a socially awkward asian dude that wants a white woman. The time to capitalize is now.
This is the reason why I don't see how these Asian dudes can complain about not being able to get girls during this kpop wave.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I thought it was opposite.

Most Asian girls date white guys from my experience

Asian guys were said to look like family members to them

And in college it's like any white guy that doesn't even have to try but the Asian guys have to have some sort of swag clothes car rich parents muscular etc to even go out like that
Asian men are just like Asian women. The only difference is that Asian women are more "successful" at getting with white men while Asian men are looked upon as less masculine by white women (not a bad thing if she's into kpop). Trust me, if more white women were into Asian men, most Asian men would be just as "anti-Asian" as Asian women.

Last edited:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Oh yeah I thought I recognized him. He had a yt show back in the day.

I used to follow their JK Party channel. This was back before it went super corny. Also @Reggie's Good Eye IDK why you negged me. It’s not like I am slandering dude. There is mountain of JK videos you can refer back too. Take the cape off.