Asian Incels and the Obsession with White Women

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
In America.

China is so big what would you expect when you don't have other options. You sound hurt.
Why would I be hurt with a bunch of people that are scarce on my continent? I didn't make this thread wondering about the sexual prowess of asian men. Nor did I make the stupiest assumption that asian women do not like their men despite BILLIONS of them stating otherwise. The world is not american you fukking fool. You are nothing but a speckle on this planet. But alas you tried to generalise over 3 billion people bEcuZ MeRicA

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:ehh:Asian ppl got more self hate than black ppl. But the media paints that picture: The women don’t date the men & vice versa. They are brand hungry hypebeast and put “whiteness” up on a pedestal.

Mainly those White Washed East Asians. And agreed they super hypebeasts.:scust::scust::scust:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never really paid attention to this dynamic until I started working. I had Asian people I worked with in the past and they were all with white people. Every one of them was dating or seeing a white person. Thought it was kinda weird but didn’t really care as it’s not my problem:yeshrug: