Ashley Judd tries to get a man fired because he complimented her

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
She loves her some UK basketball players, I mean that literally.

Ashley Judd Was Hugging UK Players After Win In Awkward Way
by Larry LeoMarch 29, 2015

Okay, okay, okay...I get it. Ashley Judd is the Wildcats #1 fan and whatever. But pretzeling around Kentucky players after games might be taking it a little far and making it a little awkward. Don't you think...

CBPIcwSUcAApYe6.jpg

is she kissing him :what: ?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:francis:One chair shot is all she needs. This entire premise was bullshyt. BULLshyt. Boy if I used half the logic some of these chicks use, I would
be filing reports on women constantly. They linestep habitually and as men we just deal with it, but innocent banter gets a fukking blow horn of faux feminism with
the quickness (online.)

I never have really ever thought of Ashley Judd for any reason. Now I dislike the wench. At this rate, being in the same room as a woman is harassment.

I gotta defend guys for a second i see all types of bytches grab their arms and do that fake laugh then touch their chest.

I know nikkas be uncomfortable ass shyt even if she kinda attractive .

That has to be annoying ass fukk especially for dudes that work out .

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta defend guys for a second i see all types of bytches grab their arms and do that fake laugh then touch their chest.

"Well you look like you can pick things up."

Or in retail having my arm grabbed to show me where something is. Woman, I don't know you:gucci:

ETC ETC. When I started working out and put on that weight, all that shyt started taking place. I typically spit witty shyt in order to entertain myself at a boring ass
job. Some women take that as a sign to touch/overshare/flirt. I got regular remarks and staring at my ass (wore dress pants, butt is on large:dame:) to the point

it was corny rather than flattering, especially when I don't play tit for tat. Ultimately it is a very small annoyance, but fukk...I am never on that "yo baby yo" pesky shyt with

women, but being hounded sexually is draining, especially when you can do nothing about it. Also, declining the advances of a woman outright:francis:

fam, yall ladies can get real vindictive.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

My females bosses at my last job stayed feeling up on my chest

It would be innocent shyt like talking to me but, their hands are on my chest

Did I say anything? No.

Imagine a dude grabbing some chick's breasts though.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sad thing is that there are feminists who address real problems such as violence against women, women put into human trafficking, and women's health but instead this woman is complaining about someone calling her "sweetheart". Third Wave Feminist y'all.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Her mouth is blew out from sucking dikk

But i hope she gets this cac pig fired. Hes clearly trying to bring white women back to the good old days

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
:picard: :gucci:

Has she been to the UK? Being called sweetheart is really not that deep. Imagine if she ended up being served by someone from the "love" or "darling" club :mjlol:

Cashier: what can I get you darling?
Her: don't call me darling! I'm not your darling :mindblown::wtf:
Cashier: I'm sorry love :picard:I really didn't mean anything by it :mjcry:
Her: and now you're calling me love?! :why:I need to speak to your manger?

Manager is walking by.

Manager: what's the problem dear :jbhmm:

Her: *has mental breakdown*

FSP

Banned
Daps
Ashley Judd of all people should have the audacity, with all the dirt out on her. I heard she was a really well known nutrag for the UK Mens Basketball team when she went there.