Ashley Judd tries to get a man fired because he complimented her

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:picard: :gucci:

Has she been to the UK? Being called sweetheart is really not that deep. Imagine if she ended up being served by someone from the "love" or "darling" club :mjlol:

Cashier: what can I get you darling?
Her: don't call me darling! I'm not your darling :mindblown::wtf:
Cashier: I'm sorry love :picard:I really didn't mean anything by it :mjcry:
Her: and now you're calling me love?! :why:I need to speak to your manger?

Manager is walking by.

Manager: what's the problem dear :jbhmm:

Her: *has mental breakdown*

She went to UK.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She was cute.

273f244b18a4ded200c5e8ea3d4a18d6--x-factor-kentucky-girls.jpg

Ashley%20Judd%2004.jpg

ashley_judd_photo20.jpg

No wonder she is aging bad. I just read she's an Aries.
She was cute but definitely had the kind of face you knew would fall off. Not everyone is gonna end up like Jane Seymour. Kate Beckinsale should be OK though thank goodness:yes:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I gotta defend guys for a second i see all types of bytches grab their arms and do that fake laugh then touch their chest.

I know nikkas be uncomfortable ass shyt even if she kinda attractive .

That has to be annoying ass fukk especially for dudes that work out .

White women are the worst when it comes to this. I actually made a woman feel awkward one time when I went out drinking with my work colleagues because she kept trying to touch me and I kept shaking her off in front of everyone :heh:

After I left, she was asking my colleagues what my problem was. White women are the WOAT Space Invaders ever.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Eh, he was fukking with her on purpose.
He prolly was a damn fan and saw she was being cold looking and trying to break the ice. And then said what he said at the end on purpose. On some "Kill em with kindness" shyt. Ive dealt with a lot of celebs and rich white bytches and they be on this fukk shyt sometimes.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
What I came in here to say. I don't bother paying any of these women in the streets a compliment. They spin that into street harassment.

Can't do it anymore.

I was talking to my friend's younger sister about this. She was saying how it's weird when someone calls them pretty. I was :gucci:

Guess I ain't saying nothing nice to women anymore :manny:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
One of the youtube comments on this:

I worked for this woman on several occasions and she is truly a miserable person. I was a chauffeur for a limousine company and I'd often have to pick her up from the airport and take her home. She didn't like to acknowledge anyone that wasn't busy justifying her self-importance. She was never considerate enough to provide gratuity even though our wages for driving were embarrassingly low and one time I had to suffer through a phone call she was having that made me feel particularly awful. She was having a conversation with someone about a service dog she'd just gotten that was supposed help her with her anxiety from being an "adult child of an abusive alcoholic", recounting her tales of woe, and flattering herself for all she was doing for a charity involving people that had been traumatized under such circumstances. Unbeknownst to her, in the front seat of the car sat a person who could identify very well with what she was talking about. It may sound neurotic to some degree, but to see first-hand the blessings bestowed upon this woman who could so easily treat others as if they didn't exist upset me on a deeply personal level. To see this now, her trying to deny someone their livelihood based on the idea that they didn't adhere to her personal standard of conduct just reminds me of what I've known about her for a long time. I once vented my own frustration about the encounter over social media and she threatened a lawsuit against me, I wonder how she'd feel if this poor airport employee did the same. Several months after the encounter I've detailed here, on an excruciatingly long state to state drive, she got frustrated with the dog because he had continuously clamored to get in the front seat with me and seemingly away from her.

Negative energy will literally age you. :scust: No wonder she looks way older than what she is.

She's obviously just one of those unpleasant people you don't wanna be around.

How tf you just gonna destroy someone's livelihood over some shyt like that? Cac women are the worst. :hhh: