Ashley Judd tries to get a man fired because he complimented her

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should an entire section of the country change for your “need” to not be called baby?
Same reason I can't call everyone woman I see when I am working a bytch. When you are working you have to be professional you dont know who you talking to or what there issue is and it is not in the best interest to offend customers or clients. On your free time do what you want. When you are working Mr or Ms and keep it moving
:ufdup:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Same reason I can't call everyone woman I see when I am working a bytch. When you are working you have to be professional you dont know who you talking to or what there issue is and it is not in the best interest to offend customers or clients. On your free time do what you want. When you are working Mr or Ms and keep it moving
:ufdup:

Always thought USA needed to be a bit more strict with honorifics.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
He wasn't being professional.

Dude got a little thirsty and crossed that professional line really quickly. She was probably already in a bad mood, but he didn't need to through gasoline on it.

"I'm not your sweetheart I'm your client" that was the first warning to chill the hell out.

You've seen thousands of women that week alone bro. Act like you've done this before.

:snoop: