Ashley Judd tries to get a man fired because he complimented her

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
That holla back video from a few years ago was just as ridiculous. The video with the chick walking around for 10 hours dealing with "harassment" other than playing up the predatory black man fear there was also bullshyt like guys saying hi and small talk included. It's safer to just mind our own business.

Edit/ Ashley Judd kind of silly she the same one that wanted to sue twitter trolls.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/17/entertainment/feat-ashley-judd-twitter-trolls/index.html

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I know exactly how she feels. When I was at the taco bell drive thru today the lady who gave me my food said "have a good day hun" before I could drive off. I felt so violated by her thinking she had the right to call me "hun" I cried into my gordita. When will woman stop treating us men like their play things?

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
She crying but, back in the day she had no problem selling herself out :mjpls:

Plus, she was in Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. Atlanta, Georgia. Damn near everybody calls everybody sweetheart down there. It's the South bytch :dahell:

ashley-judd-and-university-of-kentucky-gallery.jpg

Daps
She loves her some UK basketball players, I mean that literally.

Ashley Judd Was Hugging UK Players After Win In Awkward Way
by Larry LeoMarch 29, 2015

Okay, okay, okay...I get it. Ashley Judd is the Wildcats #1 fan and whatever. But pretzeling around Kentucky players after games might be taking it a little far and making it a little awkward. Don't you think...

CBPIcwSUcAApYe6.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:One chair shot is all she needs. This entire premise was bullshyt. BULLshyt. Boy if I used half the logic some of these chicks use, I would
be filing reports on women constantly. They linestep habitually and as men we just deal with it, but innocent banter gets a fukking blow horn of faux feminism with
the quickness (online.)

I never have really ever thought of Ashley Judd for any reason. Now I dislike the wench. At this rate, being in the same room as a woman is harassment.