Ash is 23 years old and still losing battles to Rookies

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:childplease: That nikka Ash was struggling to beat Gym leaders while knowing what type of Pokemon they would use.

*Sees nikka has a Raichu*

*Sends out Pikachu*

*Somehow gamesharks Pikachu's speed to get himself a W*

The streets never invested in Ash. Had me watching Digimon because I had more respect for Tai...it'd be pitch black but my nikka still had to keep the goggles on deck just in case :wow:
Still doesn't negate the fact that Ash was battling nikkaz in there 20's, 30's, 60's at times.
And it wasn't some rare occurrence either, it was like half the damn time he was fighting against some much older guy

I know this fact kinda makes this thread obsolete. But the truth had to be told :manny:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Still doesn't negate the fact that Ash was battling nikkaz in there 20's, 30's, 60's at times.
And it wasn't some rare occurrence either, it was like half the damn time he was fighting against some much older guy

I know this fact kinda makes this thread obsolete. But the truth had to be told :manny:
ain't u like 50 my nikka. U was too old for pokemon when it first came out :sitdown:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
If only my old "Did Ash ever become Pokemon champ thread" from SOHH was still alive. One trip to the pokemon league in 5 seasons---smarten up Ash. Only thing nikka had going for him was his fresh fitted. Dude looked a midget hybrid of the red and orange ronin warriors :camby:

he went from.....Orange Island to not mentioned at all
he had a spark when he started but now he's just garbage :scusthov:

God damn ya man ash...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ain't u like 50 my nikka. U was too old for pokemon when it first came out :sitdown:
You could be right :ohhh:

Real Talk, I had my first seed around the time Pokemon blew up. So I'd take my daughter to the mall to participate in real pokemon battles with the cards, the board, everything.
She even has a binder with all those cards from back then. I personally hated on Pokemon until I played the RPG
I thought it was decent, but I wasn't about to play games like that on a gameboy so I never got into it too much
Pokemon Snap wasn't bad tho :manny:

Now regardless of age, as a man, pokemon was beneath me overall. I grew up on Saturday Morning cartoons and WWF would come on after that. Then Kung Fu movies after wrestling went off
He-Man... G.I.Joe.... Thunder Kats... shyt, even Eek the Cat was a gangstafied cartoon

Pokemon was a show about simps :birdman:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

What is your point, all those gym leaders sans ash, misty and sabrina were older than him. You don't bonus points for that. All those other teenagers were doing the same thing. This old nikka still tryna advance. When pokemon started that nikka Ash was older than me, this nikka still over-cuffing his jeans and wearing biker gloves for no reason.

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:childplease: That nikka Ash was struggling to beat Gym leaders while knowing what type of Pokemon they would use.

*Sees nikka has a Raichu*

*Sends out Pikachu*

*Somehow gamesharks Pikachu's speed to get himself a W*

The streets never invested in Ash. Had me watching Digimon because I had more respect for Tai...it'd be pitch black but my nikka still had to keep the goggles on deck just in case :wow:

This reminds me of THE most bullshyt asspull they ever did on the show. (sorry it's the only video of it I could find)

Using thunder on yourself as a shield during a fukking air battle:wtf: . Like how the fukk does that even suppose to work!?:mindblown:

Daps
65jhh.jpg

:laff: at Gokoon