Ash is 23 years old and still losing battles to Rookies

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:childplease: That nikka Ash was struggling to beat Gym leaders while knowing what type of Pokemon they would use.

*Sees nikka has a Raichu*

*Sends out Pikachu*

*Somehow gamesharks Pikachu's speed to get himself a W*

The streets never invested in Ash. Had me watching Digimon because I had more respect for Tai...it'd be pitch black but my nikka still had to keep the goggles on deck just in case :wow:

iwtamWHaZC8DS.gif

The beginning of the Digimon movie where Tai was out in the middle of the streets bangin for Greymon and holdin his lil sister down at the same damn time

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo ash got the best fitted in anime tho :wow:

if i could find that hate its an inta cop

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My nikka Tai was always riding for his crew and snake ass Matt steals his bytch :to:

anime just don't respect real nikkas :to:

That shyt had me mad confused because in the early series And the movie it seemed like old girl was riding HARD for the homie Tai (especially the movie) then in season 2 she completely switched it up and went for Emo ass Matt just because he became a rock star:stopitslime: Like Tai wasn't the one holding it down for the crew in the Digiverse while Mat couldn't even look after his own brother:snoop:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That shyt had me mad confused because in the early series And the movie it seemed like old girl was riding HARD for the homie Tai (especially the movie) then in season 2 she completely switched it up and went for Emo ass Matt just because he became a rock star:stopitslime: Like Tai wasn't the one holding it down for the crew in the Digiverse while Mat couldn't even look after his own brother:snoop:

I still can't believe that Mat got the idea of going rouge from a talking Marlon Brando tree.:snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Peep how Red grabs the brim of his hat like a nikka wearing a fitted. Red would straight up rip Ash a new a$$hole.

Check him here in the OG battle with the crooked fitted on

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yeah, I couldnt believe that ol' girl started chasing after Matt after all that work Tai put in.

I was pissed for him:shaq2:

shoot, did TK even end up with Kari? I forgot about that last episode that showed what happened to everyone.
TK was always there with her.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Yeah, I couldnt believe that ol' girl started chasing after Matt after all that work Tai put in.

I was pissed for him:shaq2:

shoot, did TK even end up with Kari? I forgot about that last episode that showed what happened to everyone.
TK was always there with her.

nope got with some random woman :beli:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
nope got with some random woman :beli:
Link this shyt up. Wait, the homie Tai lost...:wtf: I don't really recall all that.

But that cornball Matt though :camby:. Only person worse was that corny dude playing the villain role when Young Davis and co. took over. Low key, the voice actor teenage Kari was terrible.