Ash is 23 years old and still losing battles to Rookies

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
If I can't get a Red series, I just wanna see Gary motherfukkin Oak return. fukk a Ash.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
That shyt had me mad confused because in the early series And the movie it seemed like old girl was riding HARD for the homie Tai (especially the movie) then in season 2 she completely switched it up and went for Emo ass Matt just because he became a rock star:stopitslime: Like Tai wasn't the one holding it down for the crew in the Digiverse while Mat couldn't even look after his own brother:snoop:

These hoes ain't loyal

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's only 1 Articuno :ufdup:(producers)

Where does the producers say that :nora: I just looked in pokemon forums saying that legendaries are not unique are probably an error by the show.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
That shyt had me mad confused because in the early series And the movie it seemed like old girl was riding HARD for the homie Tai (especially the movie) then in season 2 she completely switched it up and went for Emo ass Matt just because he became a rock star:stopitslime: Like Tai wasn't the one holding it down for the crew in the Digiverse while Mat couldn't even look after his own brother:snoop:

Digimon co-creator explains it here, basically Japanese version and English version had different interpretations of Tai/Sora and Sora/Matt relationships
http://jippy-kandi.tumblr.com/post/51900665766/digimon-creator-speaks-about-sorato-and-taiora-behind