Ash is 23 years old and still losing battles to Rookies

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Link this shyt up. Wait, the homie Tai lost...:wtf: I don't really recall all that.

But that cornball Matt though :camby:. Only person worse was that corny dude playing the villain role when Young Davis and co. took over. Low key, the voice actor teenage Kari was terrible.

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Takeru_"T.K."_Takaishi

Looking at the relatives, most of their spouses did'nt even get names.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Kari was Davis's chick
We never ever actually saw that happen. I just went on youtube and saw those last 3 minutes. No wonder I forgot that shyt. It was TERRIBLE. This dude Matt randomly became an astronaut.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
That's an understatement. Red actually became the pokemon champion, became the pokemon master, and took down Team Rocket all by himself. Ash had spark when he started but now he's just garbage.
lmaooo. I watched that movie posted and it was actually entertaining

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I knew I wasn't the only one having the :ohhh::what::dahell: at some of the wins Yugi was pulling out his ass.

:salute:to Kaiba

They humbled the Pharoah towards the end of the series. Got Yugi's soul snatched after he lost....but yeah 95% of the time there was some magic card you've never heard of before that gave him the W on a last chance draw.

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They humbled the Pharoah towards the end of the series. Got Yugi's soul snatched after he lost....but yeah 95% of the time there was some magic card you've never heard of before that gave him the W on a last chance draw.

Pharaoh's spirit was a OG though:salute:I remember when he used the seal of orichalcos card with zero fukk given.
But yeah, I just noticed little Yugi started cheating since day 1 (How the hell was he the only one able to draw Exodia :patrice:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
GSBZVAt.png
This is now a personal smiley of mine :win:

:flattoppika: