*As voted by you* Official Film Room Top 10 Movies of All Time List

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
What'd you think of the trouble with harry?

I legit LOVE that movie.

It reminds me of an episode of Sanford and Son when Fred accidentally fires a gun and thinks he killed his Jewish neighbor so he's running aorund trying to figure out what to do with the body;

I love the storyline and thought it was funny, but I felt like it dragged in some parts; I would have liked it a bit shorter; to be honest I prefer the pyschological, haunting Hitchcock more than the black comedy Hitchcock, but all of his stuff you can argue has elements of black comedy; I like the ones that are not explicit comedies though.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
But the Pa Kent portrayal was pretty bad in Man Of Steel as well, on top of stuff like the ridiculous levels of destruction and... oh wait, this is a different thread where people have the exact same argument for five pages.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So what should the next top 10 be? And since we are having all this discussion I feel like we should discuss the movies there too not just the ones that aren't on the list. Haven't really seen any talk about apocalypse now or the fact that Coppola has three flicks on the top 10

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what should the next top 10 be? And since we are having all this discussion I feel like we should discuss the movies there too not just the ones that aren't on the list. Haven't really seen any talk about apocalypse now or the fact that Coppola has three flicks on the top 10

Best summer blockbusters of all time

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Best summer blockbusters of all time

Aint nobody got time to look up each movie's release date and what is considered "summer". Kill that noise. Top 10 Action Films. Let's do it...

1. Hard Boiled
2. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
3. The Dark Knight
4. Transformers
5. Face/Off
6. The Killer
7. Kill Bill
8. Die Hard
9. Raiders of The Lost Ark
10. Desperado

Last edited:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint nobody got time to look up each movie's release date. Kill that noise. Top 10 Action Films. Let's do it...

1. Hard Boiled

Back to the Future
Jaws
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Terminator 2
Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Jurassic Park
Ghostbusters
Clueless
The Thing (1982)
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Apocalypse Now
Airplane
Aliens
Alien
Inception
The Dark Knight
Spider-Man 2
The Shining
Blade Runner
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Gremlins
E.T.
The Goonies

That's over twenty movies just off the top of my head. It's really not that hard :mjlol:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Back to the Future
Jaws
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Terminator 2
Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Jurassic Park
Ghostbusters
Clueless
The Thing (1982)
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Apocalypse Now
Airplane
Aliens
Alien
Inception
The Dark Knight
Spider-Man 2
The Shining
Blade Runner
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Gremlins
E.T.
The Goonies

That's over twenty movies just off the top of my head. It's really not that hard :mjlol:

How are you so positive each one of those films came out in the summer and not spring or fall?? you must have a calender in your head. Just stick to a genre breh. That list is all over the place. You got kids movies going against adult films. FOH

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Apocalypse now is always regarded as one of the goats. It took my years to finish this flick ...still not much a fan of it .. I do like platoon as a better Vietnam flick.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hearts of Darkness will make you appreciate Apocalypse Now so much more. :banderas:

Will it ever...makes you realize everyone who worked on that movie was insane lol..I heard this quote a couple months ago from Coppola talking to his editor about making it and how it was so crazy...something to the effect of: If this movie kills me, you'll direct it and if it kills you, we'll get George (Lucas) to direct it"

Aint nobody got time to look up each movie's release date and what is considered "summer". Kill that noise. Top 10 Action Films. Let's do it...

1. Hard Boiled
2. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
3. The Dark Knight
4. Transformers
5. Face/Off
6. The Killer
7. Kill Bill
8. Die Hard
9. Raiders of The Lost Ark
10. Desperado

Good list breh. Since you already got your list why don't you start the thread? Cause I'm not ready to make those hard decisions yet..my only request: Call it Action August