*As voted by you* Official Film Room Top 10 Movies of All Time List

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm at over 500 blu rays and over 300 dvds and I haven't counted the damn tv sets :snoop:They are arranged by genre right now, but I may switch to alphabet. I need a new storage center though since the collection is growing faster and faster
Space is always a concern.

Even worse because of my huge video game and cd collections.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't let my friends borrow my movies...if they wanna watch, they gotta watch at my house. I lsot too many movies back in the day to borrowing
I only let close friends do it.

I got burned too many times being a simp and letting women borrow them.

Returning shyt all scratched. :birdman:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I'm at over 500 blu rays and over 300 dvds and I haven't counted the damn tv sets :snoop:They are arranged by genre right now, but I may switch to alphabet. I need a new storage center though since the collection is growing faster and faster

I'm at about 350 blus.......I don't even count my DVDs lol. Haven't watched one of those in forever :dead:

I used to by the new DVD releases every week, like clockwork. That was fukking stupid lol. Now I never buy blus on release....unless it's a catalog release that won't see a drop in price for a while....like Sorcerer, Double Indemnity, etc....

But 18 months ago my blu collection was probably single digits :sadcam:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I'm at about 350 blus.......I don't even count my DVDs lol. Haven't watched one of those in forever :dead:

I used to by the new DVD releases every week, like clockwork. That was fukking stupid lol. Now I never buy blus on release....unless it's a catalog release that won't see a drop in price for a while....like Sorcerer, Double Indemnity, etc....

damn, you built your blu ray collection that fast? Impressive. I been collecting and building going on 15 years, plus I buy foreign exclusive blu ray steelbooks, so I have duplicates of some movies; I just need a new storage center for them all

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

I used to work part time in high school. This was back when vhs was king.

Buying vhs new was ridiculously expensive. I'd go to the video store by my house and have them write my name down in this little notebook to reserve copies of used copies of movies on vhs.

I had some embarassing stuff. 14 years old spending all my money to buy a used copy of desert heat starring van damme.:skip:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I used to work part time in high school. This was back when vhs was king.

Buying vhs new was ridiculously expensive. I'd go to the video store by my house and have them write my name down in this little notebook to reserve copies of used copies of movies on vhs.

I had some embarassing stuff. 14 years old spending all my money to buy a used copy of desert heat starring van damme.:skip:

:deadcena2:

I got that beat: 2 of my first dvds at age 17 were State property and Master P's Da Last Don :homerfacepalm:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
damn, you built your blu ray collection that fast? Impressive. I been collecting and building going on 15 years, plus I buy foreign exclusive blu ray steelbooks, so I have duplicates of some movies; I just need a new storage center for them all

Like I said......OCD lol.

I used to collect CDs, would scour used media stores for any and everything......then it was shoes. I still have close to 100 pairs of shoes. 70+ Air Force Ones. Really should try to sell some of them lol.

Now it's back to movies. The thrill of the hunt :blessed:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Like I said......OCD lol.

I used to collect CDs, would scour used media stores for any and everything......then it was shoes. I still have close to 100 pairs of shoes. 70+ Air Force Ones. Really should try to sell some of them lol.

Now it's back to movies. The thrill of the hunt :blessed:

I agree, the thrill of the hunt is too much for me

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodfellas
Schindlers list
Fargo
Dances with wolves
Silence of the lambs
Saving prrivate ryan
The thin red line
Reservoir dogs(yeah i said it)
Terminator 2
Jurrassic park
Fight club(my personal top ten)
The matrix
Shawshank redemption
Boyz in tha hood

Oh and time cop and forrest gump :troll:

:dead: at the thought an after-school special being better than Pulp Fiction. That shyt's not even better than Menace