CMON BREH

i'm sitting here with my measly hitchcock essentials set like :to:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yea I know but what's really being debated?

Let me ask this. What DONT you like about Forrest Gump? What DONT you like about Pulp Fiction?

I've stated my reasons why Forrest Gump is not top 10 or even a great film countless times and I quoted you in all of those posts. That shows that you did not read my posts at all and just wanted to argue for no reason.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm not going to acknowledge his trolling, but Hitchcock deserves love on this list
Who's trolling?

Give me justifiable reasons pulp fiction is a top ten film.

I can easily name 20 films that had more impact on the industry and were flat out better films.

Show me one list that holds ANY weight where pulp fiction is considered top ten all time.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've stated my reasons why Forrest Gump is not top 10 or even a great film countless times and I quoted you in all of those posts. That shows that you did not read my posts at all and just wanted to argue for no reason.

I'm sorry I asked.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Even if you dont agree with every flick, thats only a ten year time span and look how many you would even agree are above pulp fiction.

Now think about every other decade of film and without a shadow of a doubt theirs at minimum three films per decade that are above pulp fiction.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Even if you dont agree with every flick, thats only a ten year time span and look how many you would even agree are above pulp fiction.

Now think about every other decade of film and without a shadow of a doubt theirs at minimum three films per decade that are above pulp fiction.

I'm not arguing that at all...and I even said Pulp Fiction is not in my top 10, but I can see why other people picked it and it could easily be top 10 with no real argument against it; but some of those films you picked were :comeon:What don't you like about Pulp Fiction?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
CMON BREH

i'm sitting here with my measly hitchcock essentials set like :to:

I have OCD tendencies when it comes to collecting.....I need Dial M for Murder and To Catch A Thief....the rest of his shyt needs blu-ray releases still :beli:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm not arguing that at all...and I even said Pulp Fiction is not in my top 10, but I can see why other people picked it and it could easily be top 10 with no real argument against it; but some of those films you picked were :comeon:What don't you like about Pulp Fiction?
I can acknowledge pulp as a noteworthy film of the 90's. I do personally prefer all those films over it though.

Anyway its not that I dislike the movie per say. It just has no place among the goats. I'm not arguing against the film being great, I'm arguing other films are more worthy of the list.

The age group around here is probably mostly people in their 20's and 30's. So I understand people grew up with the film and hold it dear.

But the list is top ten greatest films of all time not personal favourites. I just can't fathom anybody actually believing in the hundred or so years of film that it's top ten.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I have OCD tendencies when it comes to collecting.....I need Dial M for Murder and To Catch A Thief....the rest of his shyt needs blu-ray releases still :beli:

I'm the same, breh...I have to have everything from speicfic collections, that's why I'm running out of room on my dvd storage racks...

What do you use for your collection?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I can acknowledge pulp as a noteworthy film of the 90's. I do personally prefer all those films over it though.

Anyway its not that I dislike the movie per say. It just has no place among the goats. I'm not arguing against the film being great, I'm arguing other films are more worthy of the list.

The age group around here is probably mostly people in their 20's and 30's. So I understand people grew up with the film and hold it dear.

But the list is top ten greatest films of all time not personal favourites. I just can't fathom anybody actually believing in the hundred or so years of film that it's top ten.

I feel you, but in defense of Pulp Fiction, it did revolutionize filmmaking in a major way...so many filmmakers were heavily influenced by that movie...the black comedy, as we know it, transformed because of it...plus the film itself is flawless: the writing, the acting, the scenery, the originality of the story structure...its a beautiful film and the more I think about it, the more I feel it is rightfully deserving of being in top 10 GOAT discussions

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
My ocd controls me :heh:

My dvd collection currently sits at 857 movies.

322 blu rays.

112 tv box sets.

Only 12 3D blu rays though.

I paid a friend to make a custom shelving made of cherry wood.

All my movies are organized alphabetically. I've tried doing it by genre but my ocd made me keep creating sub genres and switching movies :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
My ocd controls me :heh:

My dvd collection currently sits at 857 movies.

322 blu rays.

112 tv box. Sets

I paid a friend to make a custom shelving made of cherry wood.

All my movies are organized alphabetically. I've tried doing it by genre but my ocd made me keep creating sub genres and switching movies :heh:

I'm at over 500 blu rays and over 300 dvds and I haven't counted the damn tv sets :snoop:They are arranged by genre right now, but I may switch to alphabet. I need a new storage center though since the collection is growing faster and faster