As I approach 30 it's getting harder for me to take 20 something year olds seriously.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
I don’t think it’s shocking. I think there is a small population of miserable fukk dudes who fantasize about women falling apart after 30 to compensate for their lack of success with the opposite sex in their youth.

But anybody actually living life understands if u on your shyt, life gets better as u grow and learn, while adjusting to the good and the bad. Now if u trifling, ur life will suck no matter how old you are.
Exactly.I have come to realize men are a weird group. They tend to have this preconceived notion about women in general, especially older black women and when we don't fit into whatever that preconceived notion is, then that's another issue all together. I cannot speak for all women, but I can certianly speak for myself and the women I interact with, and say we are pretty happy and content with ourselves right now at this point in our lives.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Exactly.I have come to realize men are a weird group. They tend to have this preconceived notion about women in general, especially older black women and when we don't fit into whatever that preconceived notion is, then that's another issue all together. I cannot speak for all women, but I can certianly speak for myself and the women I interact with, and say we are pretty happy and content with ourselves right now at this point in our lives.
Luckily it’s only a few and they are mostly online...:patrice:I think:lupe:
I don’t really run into the “hope she die alone as a single mom of 8 kids, they gon commit that at 30, it’s my turn to have the sexual power females had between 20-30, p*ssy envy” energy in dudes in real life.
We just be enjoying one another’s company, chilling and laughing.

Now that I think about it, I don’t know a lot of bitter, angry people in general. Hell I think that’s the secret the eternal youth. Not allowing miserable pessimistic, depressed fukks to stress u out. :heh:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@Booksnrain @Honey Bee

Those type of dudes are either mostly online. The level of black woman bashing on here is far from realistic, and to the extent those types exist in real life, I don't attract that energy because I don't surround myself with them...

My life is great, and about six months from getting exponentially better. I have no fear of aging, no repressed anger from being unsuccessful with women, etc. So it's hard to relate to lotta cats on here...

I've found that things get easier to deal with the older I've gotten. When I face unique challenges, like this one with splitting from my kids mother, it's a new kind of challenge but I'm not panicky or defeatist about, I can be more rational and willing to deal with this kind of challenge than I woulda been 5, 10 years ago...

About the only downside to aging I've seen so far is weight gain lol, I've developed a baby gut in the last year and a half for the first time in my life. But that's like a 1 on the 1-10 scale as far as problems go, and its correctable if I decide to start working out more again, and I also like how I'm carrying the new weight besides the baby gut...

Everything else about aging has been fun, I don't know what's up with this board lol. I still have my hair and looks and love for life, and mostly my physique though, with added maturity and wisdom, so maybe its rougher for guys who don't...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain @Honey Bee

Those type of dudes are either mostly online. The level of black woman bashing on here is far from realistic, and to the extent those types exist in real life, I don't attract that energy because I don't surround myself with them...

My life is great, and about six months from getting exponentially better. I have no fear of aging, no repressed anger from being unsuccessful with women, etc. So it's hard to relate to lotta cats on here...

I've found that things get easier to deal with the older I've gotten. When I face unique challenges, like this one with splitting from my kids mother, it's a new kind of challenge but I'm not panicky or defeatist about, I can be more rational and willing to deal with this kind of challenge than I woulda been 5, 10 years ago...

About the only downside to aging I've seen so far is weight gain lol, I've developed a baby gut in the last year and a half for the first time in my life. But that's like a 1 on the 1-10 scale as far as problems go, and its correctable if I decide to start working out more again, and I also like how I'm carrying the new weight besides the baby gut...

Everything else about aging has been fun, I don't know what's up with this board lol. I still have my hair and looks and love for life, and mostly my physique though, with added maturity and wisdom, so maybe its rougher for guys who don't...
Yeah I know. I think many here are clinically depressed and lonely. This makes fallow grounds for a lot of bitterness. Others have a lot of social issues to work thru and then I think a lot of white racist trolls add fuel to the flames. I ignore a lot of the miserable fukks, not because I’m against a good debate but b/c they too far gone to even have anything to offer in a legit discussion.

But in reality, the men I interact with are never like. Neither are my female friends. Life is hard enough without a nasty disposition added to the mix. As for weight, I’ve actually lost a lot the past few years due to cleaning up my habits and because i tend to be physically active with a lot of my friends so I’m kinda in a totally new place there. Growing up has been an amazing journey for me.

Daps
Girl, I don't see how you can do it. I always either get approached by young men, or old ass men.And I want neither.

girl, lil breh was FIIIIINE you hear me. one of those "if you're 20, then i'm 20" type situaciones.
plus its not like i wanted to marry him or anything, just hanging out for a bit. but i feel you, that was a few years ago and i def realized since then that men my age are my favorite

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Just wait until they start getting on your damn nerves. I recently turn 31 this year and it seems like everyone under the age of 25, especially these snot nose teenagers gets on my damn nerves.And you know what, I know it's not them that's the issue, it's me getting old and grumpy.:yeshrug:

Why did this make me laugh so much? :mjlol:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Got damn I already knew the typical bum ass chicks would derail this thread smh. Literally nobody even talked about women falling off after 30. You gotta be a bum insecure chick to even bring this up :why:
Lol they talking dirt on young men when the biz professionals their age is smashing young women:russ:

Maybe turning 20 won’t be so bad:shaq:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Lol they talking dirt on young men when the biz professionals their age is smashing young women:russ:
I’m saying. Like some of these chicks posting here acting like they top tier and don’t live in reality. But some are actually straight bums.

And I ain’t even 30 yet. I’m 6 foot 6 cert gang and I stay in shape. I can smash women from 20-45. It’ll be like that until I’m damn near 60+. shyt has nothing to do with this thread though. It’s always the same bum bytches derailing the thread and making it about them.

Daps
Got damn I already knew the typical bum ass chicks would derail this thread smh. Literally nobody even talked about women falling off after 30. You gotta be a bum insecure bytch to even bring this up :why:

Uh....there literally is some guy talking about dating 30 and 40 year old women and wanting 20 year Olds instead, early in the thread. Not that I give a fukk about his preferences cyz it's nothing to do with me, but I think your frustration is misplaced. Lol we all chatting in here :yeshrug: