As I approach 30 it's getting harder for me to take 20 something year olds seriously.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
10 years ago I woulda said this was old nikka babble but it all makes sense once you get closer to 30:ohhh:

I think age inflation is definitely a thing

It's because age is relative....until shyt starts breaking down and movements get slower :mjlol:

But as long as you healthy, all is right with the world for us 30+ :jawalrus:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I cant take most people regardless of age seriously

I meet older people all the time who have no clue on life at all & arrogantly proclaim they are right cuz they are older

Nothing worse than an old fool
Right! They’ll figure it out. Here’s a clue, the older the worst it get. You’ll be so frustrated you figure they know better. Nope! Just a more complex version of the same shyt. With more mileage on them:mjlol:

sayewonn

Pro
Daps
Yes. People are living much longer than they used to. Saw a 90 year old man at work with a full head of hair who could pass for 70.

Think back to when you were a kid and you met 20 something year olds. They seemed grown as hell back then right?

There were dudes in my middle school that looked like they should have been working in a factory or collecting a pension.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
worst part about seeing people in their 20s is when you try to put them on game to succeed and they dont listen :snoop:

It be like lil nikka/bytch if someone told ME the shyt I'm telling you at 24, id be a millionaire :ufdup:
That’s what they all say, pal :francis:
giphy.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
im already older lol. i look young, act young, and try to stay healthy though. i assume that's why a 20 year old approached me in the first place :yeshrug:
Weird flex :mjlol:

20 year olds just want something to fukk.Nothing more nothing less :lolbron:

I was a deviant at that age, smashing hoes from 18-40. Had career women buying me alcohol risking their livelihoods and shyt :deadmanny: