As I approach 30 it's getting harder for me to take 20 something year olds seriously.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Why do you keep pretending to have me on ignore? You were just in my mentions. You’re weird as hell :what::mindblown:.

And why do you think you calling anyone miserable has any credibility on this site :mindblown:

You’ve been exposed as fukking Asian men and hating black men. And You also post made up stories and hypotheticals to prove your point. What the hell is wrong with you? And you posted in another thread recently saying that you make 2k a month, why are you lying in this thread saying that you can do anything you want? You’re broke :gucci:
Be the bigger person on some
AgitatedPresentAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Is this technically considered age inflation? Is that a thing?
he is saying bc most people in their 20s stay at home with their parents bc either they aren't prepared or bc of the high cost of college, this in turn makes them act more adolescent.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just moisturize sometimes after cleansing if my face feels dry or if i remember to do it
toner is what i use the most, probably a few times a day.
i have oily face skin so sometimes i dont moisturize
i probably should do it more often tbh
I look young for my age too but I may lose it as I barely sleep how much hours you getting breh?

Daps
I look young for my age too but I may lose it as I barely sleep how much hours you getting breh?

that may be key as well. when i am working in grind mode i get like maybe 5-6 hours.... i notice i will look tired. but thankfully this is only a few months out of the year. the rest of the year is pretty leisurely without full time work, i will get about 8-10 hours and always at least one nap a day lol