As I approach 30 it's getting harder for me to take 20 something year olds seriously.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Why would I hate? :ohhh: I explained my reasoning to her already.

That’s usually something a retard would say if they have nothing intelligent to offer.
I don't know why her post made you insecure enough to quote and start talking about what type of ugly weathered bytches you fukked when you were 20. Get a therapist.

xo

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Yes. People are living much longer than they used to. Saw a 90 year old man at work with a full head of hair who could pass for 70.

Think back to when you were a kid and you met 20 something year olds. They seemed grown as hell back then right?

It’s crazy because my older cousin is like 15years older then me and they always looked grown as hell. Saw him a few weeks back and he still looks the same age :russ:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why her post made you insecure enough to quote and start talking about what type of ugly weathered bytches you fukked when you were 20. Get a therapist.

xo
I don’t know why my post made you insecure enough to get so triggered? You must be one of those “ugly weathered bytches.” :ohhh:

And what’s worse, you’re begging for my attention like the father you never had.

Get a life coach :unimpressed:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Every 22-23 year old I know ain't doing shyt, maybe in college but with a ton of debt and no promising career opportunities.

Back in the day at 23 it was like time to start a family and had a sense of what career path you was on lol

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Age is just a number in some regards. One can be 80 and less together than a teen.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I can’t see whoever you are talking to so I know they GOTTA be a miserable fukk, b/c those are the only ones I ignore on this site.
:pachaha:
Why do you keep pretending to have me on ignore? You were just in my mentions. You’re weird as hell :what::mindblown:.

And why do you think you calling anyone miserable has any credibility on this site :mindblown:

You’ve been exposed as fukking Asian men and hating black men. And You also post made up stories and hypotheticals to prove your point. What the hell is wrong with you? And you posted in another thread recently saying that you make 2k a month, why are you lying in this thread saying that you can do anything you want? You’re broke :gucci:

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every 22-23 year old I know ain't doing shyt, maybe in college but with a ton of debt and no promising career opportunities.

Back in the day at 23 it was like time to start a family and had a sense of what career path you was on lol
You need a new social circle.

Daps
Lmao why you being stingy with the age, just a question hahahaha...

lol. cuz bro people on this site are nutcases that be social engineering, memorizing, screenshotting, archiving and reposting 3 months later any bity piece of info they get to expose and harrass someone they don't agree with. i cant be compromised. stay safe bro

Last edited: