As I approach 30 it's getting harder for me to take 20 something year olds seriously.

Daps
Weird flex :mjlol:

20 year olds just want something to fukk.Nothing more nothing less :lolbron:

I was a deviant at that age, smashing hoes from 18-40. Had career women buying me alcohol risking their livelihoods and shyt :deadmanny:

i hear it from mad females too tho. also from the old flabby guys that think they are getting a pretty young thing. idk why people always get in feelings about others humble brags lol... im actually a master self deprecater but im more truthful than anything else :yeshrug:

but nah i dont doubt thats what lil breh wanted, but i wasn't fukking or spending :francis:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
i hear it from mad females too tho. also from the old flabby guys that think they are getting a pretty young thing. idk why people always get in feelings about others humble brags lol... im actually a master self deprecater but im more truthful than anything else :yeshrug:

but nah i dont doubt thats what lil breh wanted, but i wasn't fukking or spending :francis:
As a former 20 year old male. I’m just letting you know that we want to fukk everything. Was just hoping you didn’t get gassed off that :yeshrug:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
20s is the new teens, 30s is the new 20s, 40s the new 30s, and so on....

You ain't lying I see these 30 something guys making decisions as if they are still 20 and got plenty of time to be idiots and to fukk up. These 20 year olds are practically babies mother fukkers are hella delusional, weird and can barely hold a conversation of meaning.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You ain't lying I see these 30 something guys making decisions as if they are still 20 and got plenty of time to be idiots and to fukk up. These 20 year olds are practically babies mother fukkers are hella delusional, weird and can barely hold a conversation of meaning.
Real shyt

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I don’t disqualify people based on age. It just helps me put a frame of reference on their lack of wisdom...

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Yes. People are living much longer than they used to. Saw a 90 year old man at work with a full head of hair who could pass for 70.

Think back to when you were a kid and you met 20 something year olds. They seemed grown as hell back then right?
Facts. my grandpa looked 45 when he was 25. Bald and everything :what:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant take most people regardless of age seriously

I meet older people all the time who have no clue on life at all & arrogantly proclaim they are right cuz they are older

Nothing worse than an old fool

Real talk. Realised long time ago age doesn't equal wisdom,all it means is that they been breathing longer.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Just wait until they start getting on your damn nerves. I recently turn 31 this year and it seems like everyone under the age of 25, especially these snot nose teenagers gets on my damn nerves.And you know what, I know it's not them that's the issue, it's me getting old and grumpy.:yeshrug:

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
People on this board really afraid of aging lol. 30 and loving it, can't wait to see 40!
Me too. Although folks might take my 1st comment the wrong way, I can and will say I enjoy being in my 30's and I know that's shocking for a woman to say, especially among men but I really do appreciate getting older and living life.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
i dated a 20 year old, he was like 6'5'' 230 full beard, full head of hair, nothing young looking about him. on the other hand guys in late 20s start getting bald and flabby and erection problems :picard:
Girl, I don't see how you can do it. I always either get approached by young men, or old ass men.And I want neither.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
These are the best years of my life to be honest.

Never been more financially stable, on my purpose and I can legit do anything I want...
Life is what you make it.

As for younger people I just feel sorry for them b/c many seem resigned to box themselves in so quickly or are very unhappy...over seemingly NOTHING.

In my twenties I was all over the world. There’s so much shyt we have that our parent’s didn’t have. I can’t imagine not loving every second of it.

People find reasons to make themselves unhappy.

There are times in my life when I will literally feel like I’m just at the top of a mountain with any path in front of me. It’s a heady feeling for us to know we could do anything.

:blessed:Good friends, good family, good future. We gon be alright!!!! It’s a beautiful day.

To maintain this euphoria, Dont. Watch. The. News. Also, avoid social media for a month!:pachaha:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Me too. Although folks might take my 1st comment the wrong way, I can and will say I enjoy being in my 30's and I know that's shocking for a woman to say, especially among men but I really do appreciate getting older and living life.
I don’t think it’s shocking. I think there is a small population of miserable fukk dudes who fantasize about women falling apart after 30 to compensate for their lack of success with the opposite sex in their youth.

But anybody actually living life understands if u on your shyt, life gets better as u grow and learn, while adjusting to the good and the bad. Now if u trifling, ur life will suck no matter how old you are.