As an adult, are you truly scared by scary/horror movies :beli:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
but four people have said they're afraid of scary movies
!ve only know females that say th!s.... my ex wouldnt go w!t me no more...
nah the whole time I"m thinking "why would that dumbass do that" or "man I would do this"
every t!me ! th!nk that..... espec!ally jason, you go!n campin at crystal lake where all them people just d!ed :stopitslime:
No i laugh when people die in the movies
:lolbron: we got put out the movies for this, laugh!n too loud......
Nope and it kinda upsets me. I wanna watch a movie that will scare the fukk outta me like Alien did when i was a youngin. I have never been scared once as an adult watching these so called scary movies that came out over the years....Insidious? ha...
al!en fukked up my life breh, we lived !n the basement, ! looked at the p!pes l!ke :sadcam:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
al!en fukked up my life breh, we lived !n the basement, ! looked at the p!pes l!ke :sadcam:

Lmao. I remember tremors had me hopping from couch to couch as a kid. I was scared to walk on the floor during the night after watching it.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I cannot deal with movies that have demonic forces. I saw the movie mirrors & it messed with me something serious. To the point, I'd never watch it again :sadbron:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I always :russ: when I hear dudes trying to talk to their girls during scary movies. It's obvious they're low-key shook and don't want the girl to know it. :beli:

They need to take their bum ass to Despicable Me 2 or shut up so I can watch my damn movie :birdman:

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I always :russ: when I hear dudes trying to talk to their girls during scary movies. It's obvious they're low-key shook and don't want the girl to know it. :beli:

They need to take they're bum ass to Despicable Me 2 or shut up so I can watch my damn movie :birdman:

:troll: my bad breh, she got scared, closed her eyes, then asked what just happened, no beef :whoa: ! a!nt a bum, no bushes please....

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live out in the sticks outside of town and it gets pitch black at night. When I watch the exorcist, and then have to go out to do something in the middle of the night I get freaked out by this dude thinking he's around.

z+the-exorcist-face+of+pazuzu.jpg

I'll be with my guard up ready to fight, run, or scream like a bytch. :sadcam: :violent:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I can't believe grown ass adults can't separate reality from fiction and are seriously afraid of scary movies, wtf breh. I can't convince not one person (male and female) I hang out with in Chicago to go see "The Conjuring" with me. Some ppl just don't care to see it, I can dig it, no point of wasting money, but four people have said they're afraid of scary movies :beli: You serious? I mean what's the worst thing that can happen, maybe you have a nightmare that night then it's over.

/rant
dont do scary movies nowdays

the outcome is predictable

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Only scary movies to legit frighten me as an adult are The Strangers... and when I saw the original Psycho... Old scary movies are creepy af to me. Even the regular people are creepy.

Any other time I saw scary movies in the theaters I was more concentrated on trying to get the chick wrapped around me and slowly directing her hand to my pants.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
most commercial scary movies are comedy to me..especially the ones from the 90s like Freddie, Jason, Chucky, etc...some of the more psychological ones tho can mindfucck you.