patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
when this motherfukkin song hits I was ready to :damn:

everytime a children's song or a song that is supposed to be "happy" is played in an intense part. im fukkin shook :whoa:

breh I never want to hear that gotdamn song ever again...I was upset when I watched the trailer for insidious 2 when I heard that song at the end of it..had me like :damn:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I dont even get fazed by it. I know some people who would only watch a scary movie in the morning but not at night :rudy:

Nothing makes you feel sillier than watching a horror flick in the theater, getting at least slightly spooked by it, and then walking outside looking like :rudy: because the sun is still out.

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
i hate scary movies. too damaging to the psyche. I don't need that traumatizing crap embedded into my mind. Especially those possession/demonic ones. no thank you. I'll stick to my thrillers, mysteries and comedies.

Daps
Somebody I follow on Instagram put up a pic of a grown ass man being carted off on a stretcher while watching "The Conjuring".
I swear I wish I just made that up.
:beli:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Nope and it kinda upsets me. I wanna watch a movie that will scare the fukk outta me like Alien did when i was a youngin. I have never been scared once as an adult watching these so called scary movies that came out over the years....Insidious? ha...

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Paranormal Activity got me shook because we couldn't actually see the demon/ghost/supernatural spirit. When I saw 'The Conjuring' and they actually showed the dead witch who was haunting the house, it wasn't as scary anymore. Remember what Ras Al Ghul said, "Men fear most what they can not see!"

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
call me a p*ssy or whatever but my imagination is wayyyyyyyyyy to creative lol.

I can watch it in the morning, but at night? nah b

Daps
Bro, I can stare down Michael Spinks in the Ring of Fire, take the weight of stone, in the punches of Evander Holyfield, but; I'm flustered after a round of the original Dead Space--I only play at night. WOAH!

- Love, Mike