As an adult, are you truly scared by scary/horror movies :beli:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I can't look past the fact that it's a movie to let it get to me, people jumping out of their seats from a movie :beli:, if they stamp that "true story" label on it it might mess with me but outside of that you can usually tell when something is about to happen in a horror movie, I just don't understand really.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a big fan of scary movies, been watching scary films since a child since my older siblings love them as well. I enjoy a good scare, like just sit home alone, late at night, watch a nice scary movie. The last movie to really give me a good scare was probably Shutter, it;s a thai movie. It was scary because for one, Thai people are very superstitious already about ghosts, death, spirits, etc. If you already have a country full of these superstitions, then you really need to have a movie to scare even people that are already used to it.

The whole haunted house thing is really played out.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno there's just a certain line where I don't even wanna see shyt like that. :patrice:

I aint frightened or anything but I seen the Evil Dead recently and this bytch cut her tongue in half with a knife

Like why do I wanna see people being killed and slaughtered? shyt is bewildering at times but I can't knock people who get a kick out of watching them :manny:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was some years back, but I decided to watch Leprechaun in the late night, by myself with the lights off. I am one to :heh: at scary movies, but when that little nikka started wildin out

leprechaun.jpg

:damn::damn::whew::whew::whew: I had to turn a light on mayne. Started hearing things, I was like :sitdown::damn:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The ring still creeps me out. To be able to be afraid you're gonna have to suspend disbelief and "get into it". I mean, if the point is to be scared by horror movies, at least be open to the idea that you can be scared. "The Others" with Nicole Kidman was kinda :lupe: too. The Conjuring had some scary moments too.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
my favorite genre a long with sci-fi :manny:
only movies in recent years that fukked with me were Exorcism of Emily Rose ..the Fourth Kind...and The Mothman Prophecies. 3 movies where you never actually saw the "antagonist". those kind of movies are better to me because my imagination is always 10x scarier than what the movie artists can come up with.
i agree with who ever said Insidous got wack after they showed the "demon" thing btw.... i pictured it much scarier in my head tbh(as always). i still want to see part 2 tho...

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Scary movies don't scare me at all. Me and my man usually end up laughing at them, or they come across corny and unrealistic.

Last edited:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I don't get scared with any of the slasher or zombie movies. The only ones I don't fukk with are the ones with creepy looking girls like The Ring or creepy dolls. fukk that shyt.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:beli:Yeah scary movies don't do anything for me. My girl on the other hand has nightmares and sht. I had to watch conjuring on the laptop by myself. What I do like watching is "Paranormal Witness" on syfi. Knowing that the events actually occurred and people's testimony gives it that extra :dwillhuh:.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horror movies usually never scare me, but this is the one that did:

163167853_dark-ride-jamie-lynn-discala-patrick-renna-david-clayton.jpg

I'm talkin getting chills multiple times throughout the movie, and getting jumpy at every little noise I heard the rest of the night. :whoa: