As an adult, are you truly scared by scary/horror movies :beli:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
One movie I've avoided watching for years is The Exorcist. As a young nikka my family put it into my mind that watching it would fukk me up so I stayed away from it until now.

But I'm thinking about ignoring the warnings and watching it wit a friend this week :evil: :devil:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Sinister had me legit shook. I don't think the brain differentiates fake from real.
It's all about your imagination. Like I said, mine is pretty active, maybe even overactive at times. When shyt gets a hold of it, I'm hit.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
wasn't necessarily scared but I had to stop watching true blood around the fourth season....the satanic rituals they were showing was just too real :sadcam:...felt like I was channeling demons through my TV

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
No...but I wont front they make me uncomfortable in theatre's.

It's not even because anything scary is going on screen, it's always the silence followed by the loud sound that fukks with my head. So I normally just wait till they come out on dvd/ Blu-ray to enjoy them.

...but if I go especially with a chick u better believe I got the :birdman: on the whole movie.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I don't watch scary movies at all. I saw a scary movie a few years ago and for at least a 2 weeks after doing so, I had very vivid bad dreams. Dreams where I would wake and my heart is beating fast. I dont like that feeling and frankly I dont care if it came from watching the movie or not, I'll pass.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching at home most movies dont do it for me. at the movie theater the surround sound brings the movie to life and i've gotten shook at certain parts of a few movies

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nope horror movies are a front to make out or grope a woman...whether in theatre or esp at home...Tbh many horror flicks i have missed out on cuz i was busy...