As a Nintenbreh, in 2023 it is time for a new console

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The things I do for kids. I paid the same price for a fukking Kirby game as I did for a day one God of War Ragnarok. That should be illegal.

Breh, I went to some game store the other day to let my son pick out a birthday gift. He wanted Sonic Frontier for the Switch. So here I am thinking it was going to be something reasonable like 39.99 since its a Switch game.

The fukking game is 60 cold hard frogskins :why: . Like in this time and age, Switch games should be coming down off GP because they run like solar electricity in a badly wired trap house :why:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If Nintendo sticks with Nvidia, I actually think their next console will blow people away thanks to DLSS 3.0. If Nvidia is working on a custom chip for Nintendo, they could achieve 4k60 or 1440p120 with only the rendering power needed for 720p.

This is dlss 2.0 720p to 4k

That looks muddy af

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
This is dlss 2.0 720p to 4k

You better off playing the Cloud Version at that point. :scusthov:

Realistically all Nintendo needs to do is top the Steam Deck. Ideally they'd push performance considering it'll be out for awhile with no ability to iterate. I really hope they have something planned for Zelda because judging by Pokemon, reviewers not going for the okey doke with ambitious games and terrible performance anymore.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
My switch doesn’t connect online so I’ve been contemplating buying a new one. However, I balk at getting a new one considering how ugly games look. I would only really be buying it for the new Zelda, but even then I wonder how long could I wait until that shyt is emulated and running much better on PC.

Nintendo don’t give af though, that console is still selling in dwarves.
:dead: droves breh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m not gonna shyt on nintendo games I understand why people like them but I think at the end of the day they just don’t really appeal to me anymore. Theres a good reason the only thing I bought on Nintendo this year was Triangle Strategy, Xeno, and a few indies. I’m looking through all the games nintendo dropped and im just like….eh, feel like its been this way for years.

• Pokemon Arceus - ugly, empty, felt bad to play
  • Kirby - i find kirby games a bit too simplistic and easy, feels like its for babies
  • Nintendo sports - don’t care for wii sports 3, it was a neat gimmick when it came out originally 15 years ago
  • Mario strikers - another half assed mario sports title
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - it was cool but ultimately felt too long for me to finish
  • Bayonettta 3 - just not for me, especially on the hardware
  • Splatoon 3 - don’t care for online shooters even dressed up as quirky nintendo games with a worse online system
  • Pokemon V/S - not being pulled into another thrown together pokemon game, too many burns