As a gay man, I'm tired of bs and weirdos like this being normalized or put on a pedestal

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
sdio9k.jpg

dude in the red shorts might have dodged the first punch, but he is off balance.

still a cool pic tho

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So people can't be influenced to be gay but gays can be "literally pushed" to being sex addicts who don't want to settle down in monogamous relationships? Where's the consistency? How can one aspect of behavior be influenced and not the other?

This is why you're not respected or taken seriously. And fukk the clown who dapped you too. He's a fakkit in denial.

Do you know what social programming is? Be smart here. Sexual orientation involves the internal and physiological processes. In other words, there's no way someone can be socially programmed to be gay. Just like someone cant be socially programmed to be straight. Even if a gay person learns to have sex with a woman, tries to convince themselves they are attracted to women, and the whole nine, it will just be superficial because that person will be fighting who they inherently are. I speak from actual first hand experience. I know. I tried to make myself straight for 12 years. Even your fellow coli members are cosigning my story hence the whole "aren't you the same guy whining about not be able to have sex with women". So you're arguing with the wrong person.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me the coli doesn't know Paz the legend.

The first graduate weirdo of sohh posters.

Like a lot of you current Coli virgins Paz struggled with his sexuality and lack of women for years then finally came out the closet swinging. I see this in many a coli brehs future if y'all keep championing these Kent type nikkaz and subscribing to shyt like #HOH without actual hoes.

He also has always exhibited highly mental disfunction. Don't become this nikka :ufdup:

:laff:you sound like a fan. :lolbron: thank you for following my story even though you twisted it up in pure fan fashion.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Do you know what social programming is? Be smart here. Sexual orientation involves the internal and physiological processes. In other words, there's no way someone can be socially programmed to be gay. Just like someone cant be socially programmed to be straight. Even if a gay person learns to have sex with a woman, tries to convince themselves they are attracted to women, and the whole nine, it will just be superficial because that person will be fighting who they inherently are. I speak from actual first hand experience. I know. I tried to make myself straight for 12 years. Even your fellow coli members are cosigning my story hence the whole "aren't you the same guy whining about not be able to have sex with women". So you're arguing with the wrong person.
You just acknowledged that people can be influenced in how they behave sexually. It's undeniable that people have been influenced to accept homosexuality. Don't contradict yourself to try and prevent from being wrong.

Sexual orientation is just what a person chooses to do sexually. To be perfectly clear, I think that it's a conscious choice for some and subconscious choice for others. You also have to differentiate between gays who have who no attraction to the opposite sex and those who who can go back n forth between men and women. I think that those who have no attraction to the opposite sex and are only attracted to the same sex have some kind of defect. They were either abused kind of way as children or they were just born mentally and emotionally defected some way. To be someone who can't function without being a homosexual is obviously some kind of flaw. I would bet that you were abused somehow at some points early in your life.

The people who are sexually attracted to both sexes and can go back n forth between men/women obviously make a choice in their sexual orientation tho. I don't know why you would argue against that.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Polyamorous" people are gross, I've met a few of them in my life, and I don't think any of them had the brainpower to keep a lightbulb lit for more than a few seconds.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Polyamorous" people are gross, I've met a few of them in my life, and I don't think any of them had the brainpower to keep a lightbulb lit for more than a few seconds.
I have just found it caters to odd people that no one is attracted to in the first place.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Breh in the black pants threw himself into that swing, he looks like he's more off balance than breh in the red.

Lemme get a boxing breh in here for further analysis @patscorpio
lol he must certainly did but a picture can only tell you so much...to know if he threw a punch correctly, which i dont think he did considering how bent that wrist is, gonna need some video. just to see how the punch started AND ended..the cat in red leaned back with both his hands down from a punch, a cardinal sin. that will get you ko'ed pretty quick if not careful

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Tell me the coli doesn't know Paz the legend.

The first graduate weirdo of sohh posters.

Like a lot of you current Coli virgins Paz struggled with his sexuality and lack of women for years then finally came out the closet swinging. I see this in many a coli brehs future if y'all keep championing these Kent type nikkaz and subscribing to shyt like #HOH without actual hoes.

He also has always exhibited highly mental disfunction. Don't become this nikka :ufdup:
Oh shyt.

So this is topaz from the hamster who was upset he couldn't, get women...so he went h0m0?

Makes total sense..:mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just acknowledged that people can be influenced in how they behave sexually. It's undeniable that people have been influenced to accept homosexuality. Don't contradict yourself to try and prevent from being wrong.

Sexual orientation is just what a person chooses to do sexually. To be perfectly clear, I think that it's a conscious choice for some and subconscious choice for others. You also have to differentiate between gays who have who no attraction to the opposite sex and those who who can go back n forth between men and women. I think that those who have no attraction to the opposite sex and are only attracted to the same sex have some kind of defect. They were either abused kind of way as children or they were just born mentally and emotionally defected some way. To be someone who can't function without being a homosexual is obviously some kind of flaw. I would bet that you were abused somehow at some points early in your life.

The people who are sexually attracted to both sexes and can go back n forth between men/women obviously make a choice in their sexual orientation tho. I don't know why you would argue against that.
You have no idea of what you're talking about.

I'm gay and there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay. It's who I am, it's me, it's apart of me, I didn't choose to be gay. It was always apart of me. I didn't realize that I was gay until I was 12 years, was in denial for 12 years, and didn't choose to accept it until I was 24. Came out when I was 25. It's ugly to those that are ugly within themselves upon knowing what it is or does who don't understand. It's beautiful that do understand or know what it is. I wouldn't change a thing. :ehh: I was never abused, molested, or raped as a child. None of that shyt determines how someone turns out. There are plenty of straight men who have been sexually abused as children by other men and it hasn't affected their orientation.

Since I'm the gay guy, let me speak on what it is to be gay and stop speaking for me and other lgbt people with your insecure heterosexual ass. You should be busy enjoying your life and your sexuality instead of envying someone else because you find being heterosexual to be boring and won't give you the attention you desire. When you really know yourself aside from the traits you can't control and choose to identify with such as your gender, your sex, your skin color, your ethnicity, your sexual orientation, you would be a lot more confident with knowing yourself and not feel threatened by something trivial as homosexual orientation.

Last edited: