As a gay man, I'm tired of bs and weirdos like this being normalized or put on a pedestal

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it? Holy shyt this nicca was a fruitloop the whole time. Dude was like the original men go there own way allergic to p*ssy ass 2017 niccas. Guess he was looking for meat to eat the whole time

Lol. I know. :dwillhuh: It was a journey all to find myself and I did. I'm proud that all of that happened and that you were entertained or horrified or spooked at my mess.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
you should have posted some of the actual article in your post OP.

idk if thats even such a "gay" thing as a combination of
male= zomg monagymy is sooo unnatural!
modern americans= love is all a disney fairytale
special white people= we are sooo different, look we are polygamists! meet our other 2 partners. were a 4 some!
:francis:

in any event i am happy for you that youve grown and got comfortable in yourself

Gravity

Banned
Daps
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5903911ce4b084f59b49f8be?section=us_queer-voices

I understand that some people live like this but I've seen this fool that wrote this article get plenty of airtime in the media. Wtf is this shyt? I could never take anybody seriously that lives like this. And worst off, it's like he dehumanizes the third guy like he's a sex toy. He also has sounds very self centered, narcissistic and dillusional. What a mess.

Just another example of what not to do or be. It disgust me as a gay man to see how they are constantly pushing things like this and how many other guys will follow this because they think it's acceptable. Some people need to stop and reevaluate their lives instead of dating or having sex.
So you're saying that there's an agenda and that people can be influenced by it?:jbhmm:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
:yeshrug:

said it before and i'll say it again... men are already savages as heterosexuals..... I could only imagine what goes down when its 2 savages attracted to each other.... :mjlol: probably all types of degeneracy and fukkery.

I always say, if women were wired like men, chaos would ensue.... women keep us in check because they aren't as savage and irresponsible and care-free as men are, sexually.

Men are always trying to taste something new... always trying to satisfy that sexual appetite.

Things like this doesn't surpise me not one bit...I actually expect it from gay men.... at the end of the day, these are men.... the fact that STDs run wild is no surprise... these are MEN....

GAY MEN :mjlol:

its so obvious that I feel you're trolling :mjlol:

I dont think lesbians are out here on that degenerate shyt like gay men are.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying that there's an agenda and that people can be influenced by it?:jbhmm:

Yes. They are literally pushing us gay guys to be sex addicts where guys cant even settle into monogamous relationships or some level of stability. A lot of money comes from exploiting the sex lives of gay men. Sadly, enough gay men follow that nonsense where it stays a float and they think that it's "pride". It's like the real fight nowadays speaking for myself as a gay man is to establish my humanity to the world and my peers who tend to view themselves and others as being objects or bodies to sexually stimulate instead of people who are deserving of respect, love, appreciation and care. We are more than our attractions and are human beings that bleed, piss, shyt, cry, laugh, are ignorant, and etc like everyone else.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yes. They are literally pushing us gay guys to be sex addicts where guys cant even settle into monogamous relationships or some level of stability. A lot of money comes from exploiting the sex lives of gay men. Sadly, enough gay men follow that nonsense where it stays a float and they think that it's "pride".
So do you also acknowledge that there's an agenda to push people to be gay in the first place?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So do you also acknowledge that there's an agenda to push people to be gay in the first place?

No, think about that for a second. How could such an agenda exist if the government doesn't even approve of it? There's plenty of closeted gay government officials out there getting caught with their pants down. They can change everything in a heartbeat but refuse to.

And anyone that thinks being gay is a choice also believes that being straight is a choice as well. Whenever people say that, they are admitting that they do not understand how sexual orientation or romantic orientation works.