As a gay man, I'm tired of bs and weirdos like this being normalized or put on a pedestal

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"As a gay man" on the coli

=

"As a Black man" in YouTube comments.

Stop pretending to be gay to make your critiques of gay culture to seem more valid.

Why the fukk would I pretend let alone admit to something that would get me ridiculed by the majority of people on a forum? Do you think before you speak?

Believe it or not, not every gay person cosigns everything another gay person does or everything that is glorified within the gay community. Same thing as being a male and being black. I don't have to cosign another man or another black person just because we share the same trait. There's a lot of self hate and self destruction going on within the gay community which is being propped up as pride. Don't tell me how it is to be gay or how I should act as a gay man.

I feel that this is a part of the self destructive thing within the gay community with this instability live like you are young forever even being 40 plus years old like the author. Nothing more sadder than seeing a grown ass man refusing to grow up or be real with himself. I been around too many gay men that think like that and it's like dayum, they don't have to be that way but they choose to because thats what they think being gay is about. Just like half of them are acting like fools on social media like kids. That scene shyt is corny.

Last edited:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5903911ce4b084f59b49f8be?section=us_queer-voices

I understand that some people live like this but I've seen this fool that wrote this article get plenty of airtime in the media. Wtf is this shyt? I could never take anybody seriously that lives like this. And worst off, it's like he dehumanizes the third guy like he's a sex toy. He also has sounds very self centered, narcissistic and dillusional. What a mess.

Just another example of what not to do or be. It disgust me as a gay man to see how they are constantly pushing things like this and how many other guys will follow this because they think it's acceptable. Some people need to stop and reevaluate their lives instead of dating or having sex.
sdio9k.jpg

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
:hhh::hhh::hhh:...they all sounded like a bunch of thots early on in that article.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh::hhh::hhh:...they all sounded like a bunch of thots early on in that article.

They are, fam. I know straight people do the same shyt too but none of that shyt is glorified in the media or culturally speaking like how it is within the gay community. They are basically socially programming and conditioning gay men to be unstable, sex addicts, illogical and crazy when they are already in a society that has always seen them like that because they arent straight. Basically shaming them and saying that they are fukked up. While I do believe that it's someone's personal choice to be monogamous or polyamous, I don't think that folks need to be shoving down any of that shyt down anybodys throat like how gay voices and all these media and these cultural gay outlets do it. That's the last thing some of these guys who are lost and can't find themselves need to be knowing.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
They are, fam. I know straight people do the same shyt too but none of that shyt is glorified in the media or culturally speaking like how it is within the gay community...

:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:...not sure how new to the planet you are, but have you ever been introduced to american media, or man made religion as a whole for that matter? outside of certain feminists groups and male hypocrite politicians, no one bats an eye at the conditioning of whore-dom all of us go through.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:...not sure how new to the planet you are, but have you ever been introduced to american media, or man made religion as a whole for that matter? outside of certain feminists groups and male hypocrite politicians, no one bats an eye at the conditioning of whore-dom all of us go through.

True but you have to understand that it's 10 times that within the gay community. That's why we have a lot of stds and hiv cases compared to other populations. It's that bad. Speaking from my experience, i make an effort to avoid all that and yet that shyt still flies in my direction. It's crazy. I don't do the whole sleep around, promiscuity shyt and have good self control which has helped me dodge all that. That sleep around, random sex, promiscuity is not my thing. It's no joke. Real sad seeing how many gay guys are hiv positive or catching stds or running around going through scares. Some of them all revealing that shyt on social media like it's nothing. That shyt isn't cool.

Last edited:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk would I pretend let alone admit to something that would get me ridiculed by the majority of people on a forum? Do you think before you speak?

Believe it or not, not every gay person cosigns everything another gay person does or everything that is glorified within the gay community. Same thing as being a male and being black. I don't have to cosign another man or another black person just because we share the same trait. There's a lot of self hate and self destruction going on within the gay community which is being propped up as pride. Don't tell me how it is to be gay or how I should act as a gay man.

I feel that this is a part of the self destructive thing within the gay community with this instability live like you are young forever even being 40 plus years old like the author. Nothing more sadder than seeing a grown ass man refusing to grow up or be real with himself. I been around too many gay men that think like that and it's like dayum, they don't have to be that way but they choose to because thats what they think being gay is about. Just like half of them are acting like fools on social media like kids. That scene shyt is corny.

Whatever you say pal, just be sure to stay in character while you're here.

It ruins the troll illusion if you don't.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever you say pal, just be sure to stay in character while you're here.

It ruins the troll illusion if you don't.

Whatever you want to believe. I'm as real as it gets. Ask about me. You see how some people are calling me by my old username giving you my past history.

Yes, this is Topaz from hamster. The once upon a time guy who used to whine and cry about not getting any women or vajayjay when I was a closet case that was really attracted to men. I've come along way so anyone questioning me and what I'm on now really can't fase me.