As a gay man, I'm tired of bs and weirdos like this being normalized or put on a pedestal

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Which is why you get no sympathy whining about the agendas that you don't like.
And anyone that thinks being gay is a choice also believes that being straight is a choice as well. Whenever people say that, they are admitting that they do not understand how sexual orientation or romantic orientation works.
Off course it's a choice. Nobody forces you to suck dikk and get fukked. Those are conscious decisions that you make. I make conscious decisions not to do any of that gay shyt.

Daps
I stop reading at as a gay man:childplease:
Yeah... If you are gay you can never be a man period... you are a male. Huge difference.

and if you are a homo you are weird by default cause that shyt is against the law of nature, and that shyt is for cacs. Black people have no business being dykes and faggs.

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
KtzUmZc.jpg

@Mr. Somebody please help us with this demonic filth, friend.

Last edited:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
A thread about some Pony Pumpers :beli:

What ever happened to Waxed Eyebrows from SOHH?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why you get no sympathy whining about the agendas that you don't like.
Off course it's a choice. Nobody forces you to suck dikk and get fukked. Those are conscious decisions that you make. I make conscious decisions not to do any of that gay shyt.

Do you even know what an agenda is?

Nobody is forcing anybody to be gay, breh. Let me know if there are kids being sent to conversion therapy schools that turn straight people gay where they "pray the straight away". Save your ignorance for someone who cares.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Do you even know what an agenda is?

Nobody is forcing anybody to be gay, breh. Let me know if there are kids being sent to conversion therapy schools that turn straight people gay where they "pray the straight away". Save your ignorance for someone who cares.
Yes. They are literally pushing us gay guys to be sex addicts where guys cant even settle into monogamous relationships or some level of stability.
So people can't be influenced to be gay but gays can be "literally pushed" to being sex addicts who don't want to settle down in monogamous relationships? Where's the consistency? How can one aspect of behavior be influenced and not the other?

This is why you're not respected or taken seriously. And fukk the clown who dapped you too. He's a fakkit in denial.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tell me the coli doesn't know Paz the legend.

The first graduate weirdo of sohh posters.

Like a lot of you current Coli virgins Paz struggled with his sexuality and lack of women for years then finally came out the closet swinging. I see this in many a coli brehs future if y'all keep championing these Kent type nikkaz and subscribing to shyt like #HOH without actual hoes.

He also has always exhibited highly mental disfunction. Don't become this nikka :ufdup: